What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Bud combined with Heavy 16 fire question??

Ok guys heres the deal. Long long time grower. Shit i think you can go back as far as 15 years and find some of Calis top quality grown in my gardens indoors.
Ive run just about every nutrient line out there, every hydro medium, and thousands of the best genetics in Cali.
Im in a weird spot for a little bit on nutrients.
Im right around week 4 of flowering on a sea of green crop in small Coco 1 gallon pots, drip to waste looking at about 98% perfection in my eyes.
Im running two of the best phones I've ever had of Mendo Breath. Both completely different genetics, but equally as good.
Tahoe OG, Gellato 33, and thats it for this run.
Question is, from money, I'm running sparingly on my Fire which i usually run normal strength with super insane results.
I have an over stock of big bud from a previous grow a couple months back.
Has anyone here ever used Big Bud, in conjunction with Heavy 16 fire from weeks 2-4 at an even rate?
My total PPMS never cross 950.
The rest of my formula is all Heavy 16 base, with a&b, roots, Prime, and Biocozyme, and i use Mammoth P all through flower.
My end product is always through the roof.

So id appreciate if anybody has input on crossing Fire with Big bud for a couple weeks mid flower???
Ive never done it.
But i have run both seperately with results leaning a little better end prod coming from using fire over big bud, switched to overdrive.
Heres my last Tahoe and Gelatto run.

Attachments

• IMG_6566.jpg
    IMG_6566.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_9695.jpg
    IMG_9695.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 108
i cannot offer you input on your dilemma bro, so i apologize.

but my sweet fuck! can you ever grow some amazing looking nugs! Holy Shitballs!:jawdrop:X 1000

bumpski!!!
Come on brosefs, i got an annoying paranoia about smashing Big Bud and Heavy 16 fire into one batch of nutes.
Im no rookie grower. this is my 25th year.
But I'm no chemist. i know they are both PK boosters. But they are also pretty significantly different formulas all around. Is there anyone who has tried this combo out? Im barely ever on the forums.
Surely somebody has tried this??

Is there a different forum that this question would be more suitable for?
Im just used to coming g to the Coco Forum because thats what I've been using for the last 10 years.

Easy7

Veteran
From a minute or two of researching both pk boosters, big bud brings almost nothing to the part. Unless the page I got info from is wrong. Fire 16 is a heavy allie here. I'd use big bud for a finite detail to get it bumped right were the sweet spot is. Fire 16 has clay minerals, seaweed and a interesting potent analysis.

From a minute or two of researching both pk boosters, big bud brings almost nothing to the part. Unless the page I got info from is wrong. Fire 16 is a heavy allie here. I'd use big bud for a finite detail to get it bumped right were the sweet spot is. Fire 16 has clay minerals, seaweed and a interesting potent analysis.

thanks man. i just gathered all that up myself with a few phone calls.
Both AN and Heavy 16 have good customer service.
Def 2 completely different products.

Ive actually ran tons of crops with all the way through with both AN and equal amount of crops through with the entire Heavy 16 line.

Both lines give me great results. I notice more trich production with Heavy 16 and only using Fire at partial strength. Still running experiments on Fire and when and how much to use.

The guy who seemed to be the main nutrient tech at AN gave me a completely different description of what he thought of Fire than what has been explained to me.
But so far using Fire and big Bud seams to be working good together.