What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer lineup! Mycotek and Exotic gear

Here are the gg4 x stardawg about to go into dark for 48 hours then get their final haircut! This strain turned out amazing with some crazy combo of terps

I believe al my mycotek gear I just popped in solo cups have fucking springtails. I see some yellowing and noticed little white tiny bugs jumping around in my runoff. I need to nuke these little bastards somehow.

Kesey

I believe al my mycotek gear I just popped in solo cups have fucking springtails. I see some yellowing and noticed little white tiny bugs jumping around in my runoff. I need to nuke these little bastards somehow.

Diatameceous earth on top with azadirachtin (neem) and BT dunks

Desert Hydro

Veteran
hope you dont mind my dropping these here. my mycotek chemhead OG standout is absolute fire. rotting pineapple terps. super sweet and funky. i LOVE her.

Attachments

• IMG_20180328_132545.jpg
    IMG_20180328_132545.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20180328_132614.jpg
    IMG_20180328_132614.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20180322_115628.jpg
    IMG_20180322_115628.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 14
I have a few of those mint choc chip crosses as well. Will be popping triple chocolate chip next round. I have a ton of every different gsc pheno crossed to stardawg male from Greenpoint that I’ll be going thru as well. But desert hydro those look amazing! I’m in like week 5 on all my mycotek Shit and I can tell already I have serveral keepers. Some of the 413 chem are just stacking and putting on the trichs. Def a few special in there. Then I have 2 or 3 chemodo breath that are looking killer with one really really standing out above the rest. Then a few of the hellstar are just ridiculous too. My exotics..honestly they all look great but one is def a heavy triple og leaner and it is just fucking unreal.

Here are some pics...first is chemodo breath #8

Then we have 413 chem #15

And finally...hellstar #4

About halfway thru flower and looking top shelf

Desert Hydro

Veteran
hell yeah, those look nice. you on IG as well? i noticed this place and all the other forums have died off with the rise of IG. if you are, hit me up on there. my handle is the same just with a period in between the words

Latest posts

Latest posts