What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Here Turkey Turkey Turkey. Chop it's head off and stuff it with cannabis like stuffing. Hope that's what I am having for Thanksgiving.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Me too. Even though I had hanging flowers and jarred meds, I couldve had a sweet pic of the Fruit/Veggie/MMJ garden with the Sunflowers and Scarecrow in there. We even have peach and pear trees.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I don't know why it made my pic so small? I did it the same way I always do, but it came out really little this time. When I get a minute, I'll try to up load it again.
-gil

HillBilly1

Veteran
Well i will be tossin mine up Saturday sometime, If i can get the boss to help LOL i can't work her camera very well...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
last day.... where's the late entries....???.... last shot's taken today....one final big push

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Been super busy, but I hope I can get it done. Great pictures so far you guys.

Last edited:

ponocrookedbrah

Veteran
picture.php

HillBilly1

Veteran
Best i can do no help from the boss

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpg
    IMG_1060.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1009.jpg