What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobbles Strawberry DD Big Cola Contest

Mister_D

Veteran
Putting along slowly, but it's still going :biggrin: Spent the last couple weeks learning how to rebuild a transmission in the middle of nowhere with hardly any tools....... it's been "fun" shall we say :moon: Not sure if my DD clones survived my absence so I may have to take another batch. Just got home last night, I have no idea how things look at the grow......

Mister_D

Veteran
Still intend to complete this contest. :biggrin: Life has had a way of delaying my best laid plans lately :moon:. None the less I'm still going to grow the biggest bud, even if I only compete with myself :laughing:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Not participating in game but am watching. Just helped a friend chop some of rez's strawberry diesel last night. It's been almost two years since I've been around a proper SD. I've forgotten how much I missed em. We got some neat things going on in the future so I see a lot of sours in the next year or so

Mister_D

Veteran
Well I have a huge Strawberry DD momma that just started flowering in a PPK, and some clones in the veg room that just rooted for the contest so we're getting there. Well I am anyway :laughing:

bobblehead

Veteran
I have a mom I'm about to flower. Fixed the potency issue I was having. She's still not a 25%er, but she makes some good smoke nonetheless. We'll get around to this contest sooner or later. :D

SRGB

Mister_D:
Well I have a huge momma that just started flowering

bobblehead:
I have a mom I'm about to flower

Are the above prospective conditions not synchronized enough for a `Cannon Ball Run`[sic] of it?

Each/either perhaps thinned to a single terminal flower?

--

On the other hand, so to speak, we might be modestly familiar with ordinary `day to day` tasks potential for interrupting or distracting from the pursuits of scientific, experimental, developmental, or even general gardening progress.

Crawlspace root removal. Approximately 3 feet diameter tree; at least 50 years of growth. Portion of a particularly well-established root tip that had found an undesirable water source.
tree-root-01.png

--

Should be fun! Whenever an occasion for a `contest` (or, `mutual experiment`) might arrive.

Kind regards,
/SRGB/

Mister_D

Veteran
As per contest rules the "momma's" me and bobble are flowering don't count (mine has past the veg limit by a few months lol), but as mentioned I do have 3-4 clones that look to have started rooting. One of them will be chosen for the contest :biggrin:

That's a gnarly root SRGB! Bet you had some fun digging that up :laughing: