What's new

MEDMAKER420 a.K.a the Aardvark 2012 MMJ Grow Show

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
If you want to get into leds but price is the only issue I would first remove that from the equation. I would first find out the size of grow you want to cover, if you want veg and flower or just a flower light as well as if you want room for expansion later.

I would think modular if possible OR using the UFO or smaller panels and just get MORE of them as you expand. I am going to be planning my 2014 grows after that train of thought as well.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
3 Males showed themselves ( cheesedog ) and still waiting them all to show sex so I know what females made it with the latest girls who came in which are the

Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL
OTM
Cheesedog
White Rhino

once I get the final tally my flowering life will be much easier as I know it is a LADIES TENT from then on out sweeeeeet.

so many good males out there genetics wise. I just need to locate the right males for my LED READY breeding project ideas. I want to get some beans sent in as freebies for other led growers to be able to test out. I want to see if my led ready strains end up growing better/easier compared to others ONCE I get through the project. It can end up proving absolutely nothing but either way it is another project that interests me I suppose and worth the effort.

I hope everyones gardens are doing well in 2013

Steven/nevetS

Hi bud, ive not been on icmag for years.
Had been busted and i have had head injuries & memory probs.
I would like to follow you to the end.
Do i subscribe to this thread to keep updated?
Also how do i add rep to you bud?

Everything is looking sweet bro.