What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Phototrons" do they work growing MJ

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
my next grow in trons...

my next grow in trons...

:headbange will be strawberry cough, romulan, train wreck, AG13, PG13, MTF, Green Crack. and also black shark & white domina my own homemade cross...Hope this helps. :spank:

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Wow, a blast from the past! Your still using the trusty phototron! Way to go, I just enjoy seeing familiar faces from when I started on the boards a few years ago. Thanks to those days I was able to grow again (saved the priceless beans we all traded), dude so glad to see you posting man. Keep it up, and take care PHIL!

You always help, with every post!

admiralcornport

Love the idea of the homemade mom phototron. Looks like I have some inspiration to build something new. If you don't mind me askin, what are those flouro tube fixtures called? I've been searchin for something like that for months. Nice garland too!

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
here i go again.....

here i go again.....

:joint: some of my trons at work all hydro...hope this helps.

train wreck

ag13

strawberry cough

sour bubble

my mom chamber for my bonzai :laughing:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Finally, back to....

Finally, back to....

:cuss: no more having to buy my smoke......this is AG13 folks and my guesstimation is about 2 1/2 oz's...Hope this helps. :joint:

^^^this is the main bud folks... :wave:

i usally do the final trimmings when it dys up a little folks.. :spank:

Again......Im a rookie myself.....but I priced a phototron and I thought it was too little for too much. I would build my own...to meet my own needs.
bdd

Good ole PhilCusine!!!!! Man it's so nice to see you again!:wave::respect: This place is really starting to feel
like home :)rasta:Overgrow:rasta:) now! Welcome back BUD!

P.S. I wish NIMBY was around.....:badday:

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
4 strainer in my.....

4 strainer in my.....

:rasta: small swc/tron...green crack, m thunderfuck, trainwreck, s cough...Hope this helps. :spank:

^^^^my own creation white domina... :rasta:

^^^^pg13

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
elite clones....

elite clones....

trainwreck, green crack, s cough, matanuska thunderfuck...hope this helps.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Any new grows with the Phototron lately? I was just showing a friend of mine who also grew with one of these over 20 years ago, and he was gobsmacked at your results...

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Currant grow...

Currant grow...

^^^^Both Grand Daddy Purple

^^^^Schrom flowered on 9/20/08 over 3ft. tall in my SWC/TRON

^^^^Strawberry Cough flowered on 9/1/08 will be chopped on 11/10/08
..Hope this helps. :asskick:

Latest posts

Latest posts