What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Pure Kush Company' Competition....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Red> I like it, but wouldn't it be neat if the middle finger were extended? just a thot LOL

sugenite

grwinit420 said:
how legit is this pure kush??

Thats definetly a valid question.. and i would ask the same of anyone claiming the real cali kush...but unfortunatly i know your not qualified to authenticate it(pk doesnt make it to the hiv medclubs)or i would happily send you some like i have many credible people who have verified it..the pk is simply the strongest purest essence of socal kush their is IME..pure purfumey pungent kushness...you mite need glasses cuz i can tell just by looking at the pics that its a real kush..

pk has a very strong AND smooth(great combo)and super refined and complex(even better combo)taste that tastes so good you just want to keep smoking it even tho your rite were you need to be after 2hits.. you dont have to tho because your gonna be tasting it for like the next 30 minutes..and that fantastic smell will stick to you like glue..the pure kush is just that..pure kush.. it should make some some good beans :) now if i could only choose a logo...

G

Heres a couple more,keep in mind I already give ya my best..So instead of insulting all the other great pics,I'll put these couple up and I'm out.It was fun and good luck findin what ya need Suge. :wave:

Last edited:
G

I like the smoking Gonesh,Gamera!Very nice graphic!!Ok,I know what I said,What ya never been bored?

Last edited:
G

damn I need to bust out my skills one day........ imma lazy stoner too lazy to open photoshop =P

kilacaLIbud

here some more...suge if u see anything u like or would like to change colors/fonts just shout... :wave:
this is just paint i havent even opened photoshop..

and my fav..i might just take for my self :chin:

Last edited:
G

Dam There is some Great talent in here.
Cant wait to see the winning piece !
Man Red You are fast.
cheers

Gamera

You're going to find that talking to people like that at icmag is not tolerated.
Maybe after you've shown what you can do in your gallery and have more posts, you could have a similar post, boasting about what you do, minus the name calling.
grwinit420 said:
sugenite said:
Thats definetly a valid question.. and i would ask the same of anyone claiming the real cali kush...but unfortunatly i know your not qualified to authenticate it

yeah right mother fucker!! i trade pounds with the caregiver at fairfax. Yes the fairfax pure kush the $110 1/8 kush. not all pure other strains as well. I used to work there ( at hacienda caregivers now) and met dude that brings it. Never asked for cuttings, dude was too tight though got lucky on some seeded bud but that didnt turn out quite well. you still think i cant authenticate it??

kilacaLIbud

eww some ones fat stomach..looks like a preggy with a tattoo..but its cool eww now that i look at it ...theres pubic hair in there...that looks like someones pubes on the top of it u just flipped the pic over ....cmon just cut a lil more out of it .... lol :wave:

im growin fond of this one

and this on is prob game over..lol prolly not but its pretty dam tight

this one is kinda lame but ill post it .

Last edited:

sugenite

you guys are killing me!! so many great choices...it was tough enuff before...LOL...i wish i cud give all you guys beans..i see alota winners.. thanks alot...ill pick in a day or 2.. i promise!!

G

Sleepy said:
now that's talent! :sasmokin:
No Doubt!!!Mad skill's on Gamera's end,she's got a deep dark mood...I dont know if it scares me or turns me on!
:wave:

Gamera

:jerkit: What a pervert. That's an arial shot of Gypsy when they announced the HTCC winners. Your stuff should work really well on a seed pack or for an icon. I really like the green one. It looks Irish like Kush. The second won is awesome because it's simplicity and ease to read. That magnificent 3rd one just gives me a chubby. It's SO Asian like Kush. You get my vote but hey...it doesn't count.

kilacaLIbud said:
eww some ones fat stomach..looks like a preggy with a tattoo..but its cool eww now that i look at it ...theres pubic hair in there...that looks like someones pubes on the top of it u just flipped the pic over ....cmon just cut a lil more out of it .... lol :wave:

im growin fond of this one

and this on is prob game over..lol prolly not but its pretty dam tight

this one is kinda lame but ill post it .

noeva

Gamera said:
1878ganesh4-AV.jpg

1878ganesh4.jpg

didn't this picture come from the cover of an old cannibus culture?

kilacaLIbud

Gamera said:

is this gypys head??? iono it looked like a stomach to me...lol O yea wats a "chubby"?lol never heard that ..nice to hear u like mine stuff ive never tryed designg someehitng for osme on on the net..but i can do it drrawing ..as in for a tattoo..

Last edited:

Gamera

This is a traditional image of Ganesh. It usually has a broken tusk in hand.
I added the reefer and buds in the bowl, as well as color and clean up. This picture is scanned from a box of incense and unsuitable for the bottom of a bird cage.
noeva said:
didn't this picture come from the cover of an old cannibus culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts