What's new

"Roots Organic" soil mix

grapeman

Veteran
Thought I would ask about this bag soil. Roots organic by Aurora.

Seems to have a nice mix of all the goodies.

Does anyone use this soil mix, and if so, what nutes do you use in conjunction with this soil? House & Garden? Organic nutes?

Or, does anyone use this soil as a base and mix your own ingredients in the final transplant flower mix?

Just wondering. I see Fox Farm and others mentioned here but I have not seen (I searched) anyone who specifically mentioned using this soil.

I moved my mothers from hydro to this soil about 8 months ago and they seem to like it fine ( I abuse them from time to time with non PH'ed water when I am lazy).

This room will take about 48 3 gal pots so it will take a good deal of bags to make it happen. I am currently cloning directly into this soil in 1 qt square pots with a humid dome fitted right on top of 8 pots at once. I plan to veg 3 to 4 weeks then move to the 3 gal pots for flower.

M

milehighmedical

I haven't heard anything bad about it yet. I imagine with botanicare nutes you could have a lot of fun with that. Not the whole line up... but most of it, PBP, LK, Cal, + Swt. Not a big fan of silica blast tho.

hemp23

I use Roots organic and so does a bunch of people around me. So far everything is looking so good. im using the Humboldt Organic nutes and they love it. ill post pictures of my babies in a bit. Just started flowering.

planted1

Ive used roots organic soil for about a year now, ive never had an issue. I have found little red centapids in the first bags i got. Im careful about it now and try to check as well as i can for bugs, and havent found anything since. its very compatible with pretty much any organic nutrient.

Latest posts

Latest posts