What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

###Halloween Photo Contest 2008###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yes, it's that time of year :sasmokin: .... :muahaha:

Things go all orange and black
So get your cameras out, or go buy one at Radio Shack,

Skeletons, jack-o-lanterns, and things that go bump in the night
Let the lens be your eyes, grab that shot and give us all a fright

Even better will be a pic incorporating something canna related,
You best hurry up because after 5 days your pic will be belated.

Entries are limited to one pic only per member, so make it count,
Gypsy, myself and the SB kitties will be judging so come on let's see you flount. :D

And please remember that there will be prizes for first, second, and third
And we don't discriminate between a genius and a nerd. :biglaugh:

To keep your identities confidential, safe and secure
Please no real faces on pics just to ensure
that nobody's security is compromised
and a very good time for all is realized.

Winners will be selected on Oct 31st!
Prizes................feminized varieties of seeds! :canabis:

Have fun ya'll!
:D
dg

cardiel

Wow ehehe

great news DG :smile: I was waiting for this one....

Before I post my picture I want to introduce the background of this fest in my country... Here in Poland we havn't got something like "Halloween". We have something called "All Saints Day" and it is on the 1. November. I Think thas most E.U. coutrys have this day ( but I'm not sure hehe). We are going with oure familys to the cementarys, to light up small lanterns and put flowers on graves of our realitves or friends... Cementarys are looking really amazing in the night...

soo I can't post pics of pumpkin lattern or something scarry. I will post picture of Polish church I made few weeks ago with hope that this contest will appear here on Halloween hehe

Anyway it is related somehow with halloween. It has dark and scary climate. I hope you will like it

Cheers

Cardiel :joint:

scifreak69

heres my pic.. i put this in front of my house and the kids and parents seem to like them.. here they are taking care of the mango haze and shire kids making sure the ghost and goblins are not going to smoke them
thanks to all involed ...this is one of my favorite holidays

Last edited:

RottenDawg

cardiel said:
Wow ehehe

great news DG :smile: I was waiting for this one....

Before I post my picture I want to introduce the background of this fest in my country... Here in Poland we havn't got something like "Halloween". We have something called "All Saints Day" and it is on the 1. November. I Think thas most E.U. coutrys have this day ( but I'm not sure hehe). We are going with oure familys to the cementarys, to light up small lanterns and put flowers on graves of our realitves or friends... Cementarys are looking really amazing in the night...

soo I can't post pics of pumpkin lattern or something scarry. I will post picture of Polish church I made few weeks ago with hope that this contest will appear here on Halloween hehe

Anyway it is related somehow with halloween. It has dark and scary climate. I hope you will like it

Cheers

Cardiel :joint:

Absolutely stunning photo friend. Very nice composition and the B&W format is the icing on the cake. Again, beautiful photograph...........RD

Oli4

Here some shots of my pumpkin .
Cardiel , here we have both all saints and halloween (im not far from your country)

Grtz :pimp3:

Oli4

Last edited:

jahman

Veteran
:wave:

Hi everyone! First of all i want to say :woohoo:
Such a great pics guys!:D:yes:

Thanks DG for the contest!:smile:

Im from the country where we call it "All Saints Day" as Cardiel said before.

Ok here is my entry:

Angel at cemetery, after the Sun went down.
58451prayingangel-med.jpg

sorry for a bad quality, was made from 'the hand' with c640 :redface:

Greetz!:wave:

Last edited:

hodowca

Veteran
Yeah Guys....exacly "All Saint's Day" in Poland is really climatic day.....
I love take some of my MJ and go to cmentary at 0.00 o'clock with my girlfriend .... then we can see image like this....

fell this climat...,hear this breeze autumn's wind mix with strangt tones and smell this all candle...it's varry specific and .......invaluable....
Day like this is only ONE in year...

Peace

Last edited:

One Love

Thats cool about "all saints day" kind of reminds me of 'Dia De Los Muertos' en Mexico. I'm hoping to get a shot before friday!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Booo

Booo

Very sorry friends my DSL was down for a week and this thread was just brought to my attention...no time for something new but may I submit an oldie? Thanks....DD

C

cellardweller

:yes: thats a winner for sure doobie!
3-D bats and a full moon?..thats a cab from HELL for sure man!!
:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.