What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis plants now available for purchase online in Newfoundland and Labrador

Rider420

https://www.thewesternstar.com/busi...e-online-in-newfoundland-and-labrador-267454/

People in this province are among the first in Canada to have the option to buy cannabis plants online.

Cannabis NL, a division of Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation (NLC), announced the availability of the plants in a news release issued Tuesday.

Eve & Co. holds the cultivation and processing licenses.

CEO Melinda Rombouts said the company’s first release is a selection of clones (plants) in a variety of strains. Some have high THC – tetrahydrocannabinol, the psychoactive part of cannabis – while others have medium THC or a one-to-one ratio of THC and CBD.

People are allowed four cannabis plants per household, but are not permitted to have a cannabis plant that is budding or flowering in a public place or in a vehicle in a public place.

The plants can be purchased at ShopCannabisNL.com.

https://shopcannabisnl.com/collections/plants

But its all a conspiracy to arrest cannabis users. :laughing:

troutman

Seed Whore
People are allowed four cannabis plants per household, but are not permitted to have a cannabis plant that is budding or flowering in a public place or in a vehicle in a public place.
So according to all that I can take 4 baby clones with me to the beach for a day in the sun.

Since they are not flowering. :biggrin:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
40 bucks a pop plus the same in shipping.

Who but a clown would even bother.

When does your order arrive, Rider?

Rider420

40 bucks a pop plus the same in shipping.

Who but a clown would even bother.

When does your order arrive, Rider?

Poor boy you can't afford to drop a few bucks on clones.:laughing:

SAJLMFAO I've lost ten times that ordering seeds from this site.

beanja

Your buying clones from the newfs ? I dunno if I would ever buy clones from newfs.
Lived there for a year in marystown and st johns ... not much there for cannabis .
Kinda sceptical on where they got there clone stock ..... Newfies can do some lying.

TheBlackman

laughing.gif

yo,

dick rider dead fish still going with the flow,

nice to see that karma is indeed alive,
you do know that you get what you give in this life,

bad ju ju being what it is,
may all your LP clones thrive.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If it took you a week to think of that feel free to take longer the next time.

Last edited:

HiFiGanja

I have access to 10+ clone makers on my phone for $5 per clone with about 30 strains to choose from. Why the fuck would I spend $40 on a clone?

Latest posts

Latest posts