What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeman Seeds

gh0st9

Veteran
Hi all!:tiphat:

Does anyone have experience/grown out any of Hazeman's seeds?

Gear looks fire and he's backed by Motarebel (in fact the newer-school strains apparently were Hazeman's "in the shadow" work).

Who we all know is a figure not new to breeding(maybe even a legend?) and has never failed to bring the goods!

Anyways I'm waiting on a couple packs and just wanted to see if anyone has grown anything other than his/motarebel's Fugu Kush (which I'm also waiting on)

D

DU420

Im interested in this also their pow looks awesome and I can't find much info about hippie headband

V

vonforne

Hazeman is a great breeder. He used to be teamed up with Mota and yes he was in the background helping Mota breed. His genetics are old school and they are fire.

You will like them.

V

gh0st9

Veteran
ask gage green seeds he used to work for them

peace

Did he really? As well as working with Mota? Seems to me this guy knows his way around breeding labs
biggrin.gif
. I knew he has worked extensively on the Grape Stomper crosses/line.

DU420:
I'm also waiting to hear about the Hippie Headband, I got a pack of that, the Triple XXX, and the Fugu Kush on the way.

I might run a growlog of each.

Anyone have experience running these strains outdoors? Can't start my indoors until I get a newer/more secure loc

gh0st9

Veteran
Def great man & greenthumb :canabis: However havenot had any echo from him in recent weeks/months. Hope hes fine

Yeah seems great. I'm waiting myself to hear back on the growing of some strains+genetics/lineage of others. If I hear back I'll let you guys know. I know how things tend to go if you're a grower/breeder in the states. Even if you are medical!

Hazeman is a great breeder. He used to be teamed up with Mota and yes he was in the background helping Mota breed. His genetics are old school and they are fire.

You will like them.

V
Yeah you can see it in their work, even if Mota never mentioned it, that they obviously worked extensively on the newer AND the old school lines. What I'm liking about Hazeman is that he's bringing a large selection of new with a little old and tons of experience it seems.

Mota seems to be going back to the landrace/heirloom/super old school strains almost exclusively. On one hand I can't wait to get my hands on his old school stuff, but I want to grab his older pre-bust stuff too, which seems to be near impossible.

J

joejusttyped

Haze has dank. Always wanted to try the fugu. A few of his strains are just renamed mota strains if i remember xorrectly because they split around the time of one of motas last drops at the farm. Is hippie headband the purp elephant x headband he spoke about? Sounds flame if so.

And yea motas geting into some preservation shit but hes also workin with strains like orange diesel x straw diesel and straw cough x straw diesel....g13/hp hybs....sfv/jacks cleaner hybs

gh0st9

Veteran
I can't wait till my fugu comes in! I'll keep you updated, maybe I'll give you that final push to get the fugu. Yeah that's what it seems, I'm not sure which ones are the renamed ones since he did keep the names on some of the more popular strains(P.o.W).
About the hippie headband that's what I thought, but over at the farm, there are testers testing out like 10 diff headband crosses I think 3 of them alone have both PExHeadband along with some other 5 diff strains lol.

What???? Last I read, he was working strictly with old strains and leaving the newer stuff to Blazing Pistelleros+Hazeman.

Yayy now I can get Mota-style new school strains! wooooo

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
fugu is one of the best tasting things ive smoked,, have two in flower now :smoker:

you will be very happy! the bubba isnt that dominant in them though so they stretch more than you would expect..

J

joejusttyped

Mota and Haze totally split ways they don't share projects any more as far as I know. Same with Blazing Pistoleros, those 98 Aloha WW crosses were made either by Mota or Hazeman but only sold under the BP name.

gh0st9

Veteran
fugu is one of the best tasting things ive smoked,, have two in flower now :smoker:

you will be very happy! the bubba isnt that dominant in them though so they stretch more than you would expect..
Nice, I might be one of the few in my circle that enjoys the taste just as much as much as the other aspects of the bud...

Drats as well, I was hoping for more represatation of Bubba maybe 50/50 or some phenos more bubba; other more blowfish. Since its been a long time since I've had real Bubba, and right now that's all I'm tasting when I'm not smoking :cry:

Mota and Haze totally split ways they don't share projects any more as far as I know. Same with Blazing Pistoleros, those 98 Aloha WW crosses were made either by Mota or Hazeman but only sold under the BP name.
I believe the split was amicable though no? No underlying beef as far as I can tell at least.

I know they don't share projects but Hazeman is still carrying some of the Mota strains. I believe it was Hazeman that brought the 98AWW to work with. I think thats what Mota said I think...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazeman is a great guy. I got cuts of the White and Chocolate Thai from him and used them in some crosses listed on the server fund and you can ask for them as freebies if they still have what you are asking for. I also got some Choco T pollen and some 88 g13xhp pollen just waiting for the right chucking partner.

Smoking a early drying sample of the Choco T right now.....

S_a_H

D

DU420

I just read a post from hazeman on another site stating the make up of the hippie headband is
Bubba kush x (purple urkle x headband) x (the white x aloha white widow) and that the reason the purple urkle was listed as PE in the abbreviation was he spelt urkle with an e instead of a u and just went with it.

gh0st9

Veteran
Hazeman is a great guy. I got cuts of the White and Chocolate Thai from him and used them in some crosses listed on the server fund and you can ask for them as freebies if they still have what you are asking for. I also got some Choco T pollen and some 88 g13xhp pollen just waiting for the right chucking partner.

Smoking a early drying sample of the Choco T right now.....

S_a_H

Wow sounds like a really really cool dude. I love people who is all about the community and not just the money.

How would I get in touch with him other than other forums? He seems to be absent and his forum seems really slow. Plus I want to stay here at IC and get rid of other accounts:biggrin:.

I just read a post from hazeman on another site stating the make up of the hippie headband is
Bubba kush x (purple urkle x headband) x (the white x aloha white widow) and that the reason the purple urkle was listed as PE in the abbreviation was he spelt urkle with an e instead of a u and just went with it.

Ahhhhh I must've missed it I was searching high and low too lol. Wow, he seems to like working the (PEXHB and WhiteXAWW) a lot. Not a bad thing by any means, all those look straight fuego:canabis:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Nice, I might be one of the few in my circle that enjoys the taste just as much as much as the other aspects of the bud...

Drats as well, I was hoping for more represatation of Bubba maybe 50/50 or some phenos more bubba; other more blowfish. Since its been a long time since I've had real Bubba, and right now that's all I'm tasting when I'm not smoking :cry:

no worries there mate really,,, imo its a really top notch indica high,, the blowfish melds really well with the bubba in that way and adds a strong frankincense berry flavour in with the coffee,, its another bubba cross i would say is much better than it as it was alone,, more 60% blowfish 40% bubba in the girls ive run.. the nugs shape and size and overall height are more blowfish because alot less golf ball, but density and noding is helped by the bk which im sure also helps bring the yield up,, but the flavour of bk is just over powered a bit by blowfishes lovelyness.. :smoke out:

gh0st9

Veteran
Was always curious about these beans
Never too late to get them my friend. Well unless something bad happens to Hazeman, which I would hope not. I'll keep you guys updated, and may start a grow log on it so you guys can see how these babies grow.

no worries there mate really,,, imo its a really top notch indica high,, the blowfish melds really well with the bubba in that way and adds a strong frankincense berry flavour in with the coffee,, its another bubba cross i would say is much better than it as it was alone,, more 60% blowfish 40% bubba in the girls ive run.. the nugs shape and size and overall height are more blowfish because alot less golf ball, but density and noding is helped by the bk which im sure also helps bring the yield up,, but the flavour of bk is just over powered a bit by blowfishes lovelyness.. :smoke out:

Well I like that you rate it so highly, gives me great comfort:thank you:. Hmmm I've never had blowfish, whats your take on it on its own? I'm assuming its awesome, since you speak so highly on the high. What I really miss of the bubba is the taste, and the frostiness, I don't see that much frosty product in my area, just the general dank(which can be really good sometimes, maybe someone from here is supplying some of these guys?lol). Only twice have I smoked real deal bubba here, its unmistakable no matter how many dealers tell me they got the real bubba.

And am I to assume this yields better than either own their own? And how is it growing out wise? Finnicky? Have you run any outdoors?

Sorry for all the questions; its just that I want to know what to expect so I can grow these seemingly lovely strains to the full extent! Even if I don't do a log, if my outcomes are anywhere near as well as yours I'll definitely put some bud shots+finished product shots up!

gh0st9

Veteran
Yeah its a funny thing, I think he himself has mentioned that before, but I think that he has made a sativa hybrid before? Maybe not

Latest posts

Latest posts