What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natural PH Up's n Down's

ChemCat

Hi Guy's

I've recently changed to vinegar as my PH down, i got this tip off Mandala's website, as they said it was a natural Acid, seen as i recently changed back to soil i give it a go and it has been excellent.

Now i've changed my nutrients, after i've done my mix it now requires me to raise my PH, i've been using Growth Technology Silicon but i'm sure this is more akin to Hydro type grows and i have to put more than i'd like to use in with every mix.

So is there other NATURAL PH up's like Vinegar i can use rather than using Silicon all the time.

Thank's folks.

N

noyd666

Epson salts. wrong answer mate =fail. I USE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF BI-CARB SODA.
GOOGLE=PH OF SOILS WITH VINEGAR AND BI-CARBONATE OF SODA. ALSO GOOD TO GET RID OF INDIGESTION BUT TASTE'S SHITHOUSE .HOPE YOU DID NOT BUY.

ChemCat

Yeah i did Noyd but don't worry it'll come in handy for Mag defficiency's and indigestion haha, thanks i'll check google out mate