What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

colliemanns 20,000 watt hydro cookie,animal cookie and sfv journal

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
nice set up bro. i got on my 3d glasses and am ready to watch you nail this down. im about to run 2 if not all 3 of these so this should be a nice little tutorial. thanks for sharing your work.

ThaCollieMann

thanks for the love

thanks for the love

Yea guys if any of u have questions about what I'm doing or how ask!!! Also if you've got experience with animal cookies I'd love to hear it...I've grown sfv and gsc a few times...first round with the animal tho....right now I'm using aqua flakes for my base...and a few diff boosters ,enzymes ,and acids...hopefully this grow puts out some weight...worried about the noteriably low yield of cookies

gonzo`

this is pretty sweet, so you just filled your tables with hydroton, how often are you flooding? love the simplicity.

ThaCollieMann

They start off like every other day until I can water once a day then they go on timers for a week or two...by end of the grow they get up to three floods a day

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
lookin good bro. I used to Lava rocks back in the day in aluminum rain gutters from HD :) gh 3 part....

What newtz you runin? Ph? I used to do 1350 and 6.3 with the lava rocks. Had good runs. I would love to try it again with some of the new stuff available now enzymes ect. But I cant seem to leave coco.
Was doing beds but with pre veg it wouldn't work so now Im back it buckets. But love the versatility of coco. But pure hydroton would be cool.

Look forward to the show...ran forum but not animal should be beast.

ThaCollieMann

lookin good bro. I used to Lava rocks back in the day in aluminum rain gutters from HD :) gh 3 part....

What newtz you runin? Ph? I used to do 1350 and 6.3 with the lava rocks. Had good runs. I would love to try it again with some of the new stuff available now enzymes ect. But I cant seem to leave coco.
Was doing beds but with pre veg it wouldn't work so now Im back it buckets. But love the versatility of coco. But pure hydroton would be cool.

Look forward to the show...ran forum but not animal should be beast.
I measure in tds not ppm or ect and I love to ramp it up....my style kind of includes those blue lab guardians and monitoring readouts before and after flood cycle ....I keepy pH around 5.8 in veg and slightly higher as flowering progresses never letting it get higher than 6.2....thanks for watching brotha and I hope that answers some of your questions...stay active and posted and I'll update regularly...I still haven't flowered these put just cuz I'm topping and working canopy ...should be a great harvest

ThaCollieMann

So an basic update I still haven't flowered...the energy company has suffered several rolling blackouts in the last couple weeks and being its cookies and og I didn't want to take the risk of having a twenty thousand watt stress herm...so basically I'm letting them veg out topped em to control height and have been letting them get back on track before I push em hard in flower

ThaCollieMann

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=46176&pictureid=1253918"][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=46176&pictureid=1253916"] [/FONT]
7012f780f4cf7848338655505a49fc35_1253918.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/URL]
[/FONT]
a946eeeb6f83b222fa80070076105805_1253919.jpg
[/URL]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_20140517_241004883.jpg
    IMG_20140517_241004883.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20140517_242044147.jpg
    IMG_20140517_242044147.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20140517_240845421.jpg
    IMG_20140517_240845421.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5

ThaCollieMann

day one flower

day one flower

as you can see we have started flower production...as the saying goes...lets get this party started lol:biggrin:

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

I just started a grow like yours using a hydroton filled bed. I read that you only flood your table once every other day at the start? When I'm researching water timing cycles, I'm not finding one that waits that long in between waterings for pellets. Can you give some advice for gauging when to water and/or advice using beds instead of containers? I think I may have over watered last time. Can you overwater a plant without it showing signs? thanks! and subscribed as I have some gsc clones getting ready in the next day or two for the same type of set up and I have animal cookie seeds ready for the next round.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
hes using coco with hydroton. coco is almost like soil n that if its not fully rooted it can take a while to dry out.in order to not let salts build up from drying rather than uptake the roots are encouraged to search and spread so as to overtake the medium.once the roots have fully engaged the medium watering frequency increases. upwards of several times per day. but initiating multifeed prematurely can lead to plants never fully rooting the medium which can lead to build up in the unrooted coco.
I just started a grow like yours using a hydroton filled bed. I read that you only flood your table once every other day at the start? When I'm researching water timing cycles, I'm not finding one that waits that long in between waterings for pellets. Can you give some advice for gauging when to water and/or advice using beds instead of containers? I think I may have over watered last time. Can you overwater a plant without it showing signs? thanks! and subscribed as I have some gsc clones getting ready in the next day or two for the same type of set up and I have animal cookie seeds ready for the next round.

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

Thank you! I did not realize there was coco. that would explain a lot!

Latest posts

Latest posts