What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'Ol Stubby', the short Coho D @ 67days...they're getting close!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Buddle! :wave:

gmanwho

Veteran
looking thru the fridge seed stash..........im thinking it maybe time to pop some nycd or nycd crosses soon.

HL that coho d looks stellar!!!

anyone still rocking the original chem d????

Scrappy-doo

I ran her outside last season. Should be getting her back in the next month or 2. I'm sure she could find her way to a mutual friend if she needed to.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Yeah gman, she's still around. I don't grow her much but she is nice once in a while just to get reminded of her raw power. That mothball funk is something of an acquired taste for me, though. I still dig the Sister most. Where's that lady been at?

Coho D looks to be CGF certified, HL! She's got that chunk and gunk. How's her funk?

Nice to see you boys still rocking and rolling.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coho D looks to be CGF certified, HL! She's got that chunk and gunk. How's her funk?

I just came from trimming the 1st plant and my wife said I smelled "pungent". :D
Very "doggie" as to be expected, but there's a underlying sweetness to a few plants from the Strawberry Creme. Can't wait to see how they cure out in that regard!

Notice how this pheno has these domes of calyx's on each bud?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stardog

This is a lower branch from one of the SFV BX2's I've been running. I couldn't make these plants fade out no matter how much 50ppm water I ran through the pots. Still pretty stoked though.The males are dumping pollen this morning for the BX3. Keeps me out of trouble anyway...:tiphat:
picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
beautiful as always stardog...

hope you dont mind, was just messing around & took 2 photos of your sfv bx2's from your profile album. one from the above post an another from your album. edited them, zoomed trimmed & clarified the photo. to be honest first time i ever tried a photo from here an not mine, but i believe ic reduces the resolution greatly to keep bandwith down.

really wanted to do macro's of your hashplant flowers from 6 months back, but never got around to it. im pretty sure u use a sony camera. the PMB utility software that comes with the sony allows u to trim an clarify the photo's. not sure if thats installed on your pc. by no means am i a photo or editting expert. wanted more zoom to save, but wouldnt..

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Incredible looking flowers, Stardog. Some serious trichome field density going on there. What kind of smells you getting from the BX plants? Typical OG or something different? Reminds me of some Tahoe OG with that bud structure, what did you use for your male? I'm popping some Lucifer OG to find some dudes so I can start hunting for my own OG keeper. Too many of the cuts have a high that I don't love 100%, need something headier without that groggy come down after an hour or two.

Stardog

It smells more like Tahoe than Valley. I wish I still had the Tahoe, I remember looking at all my cuts and taking stock of what I had then realizing the Tahoe was MIA. We sure did wait a long time to have any of the OG's in our rooms, at least the few of us here. I'm still more than stoked somebody took the time to pass these my way.
The father was a mix of males from some Early Mullumbimby x Skunk Basic 5. You can still find a hint of creamy vanilla/skunk type of smell from the father I think but the actual females from the MS5 are pretty strong skunky/foul etc, no lemony sweet smelling sort of skunk. I remember you making F2's of the Lucifer if I'm not mistaken. Those are golden in my estimation as I'm still running my F2 cut and won't be losing it anytime soon I hope.:tiphat:
I've been doing trees of my Lucy F2 clone and she does so well in a 15 gal pot of coco. This was the last one I ran at around day 60 of the 90 I let her run through.
picture.php