What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagniKhan

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I figured that with all that went down it was fitting for the old Florida Growers Thread to close.
Skip said "
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This thread is now closed because it's too long. Please start a new one." Hell it was almost 9 years old, so I guess it was time for several reasons.

It's now spring and it's wonderfully "unseasonably cool" outside, the gorillas are already at work and looking forward to a long hot summer.
So to are the "under ground" bunkers, cleaning, upgrading and prepping our cooling systems while the weather permits.

This spring brings with it the talk of "Legalized Medical Marijuana"
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
a new "hero" in the fight and all the political [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]rumblings[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] and calls for social activism that go's with it. As a grower I know I can't take legitimate action, the risk is far to great. I can only continue to do what I've been doing and offer my support "OG" style and remain vigilant.
Regardless of what talk is going, it's right or wrong, or my position on the issue, this is Florida, the home of the most draconian drug laws in the union. It brings with it a whole set of feelings,thoughts and responsibilities, if I forget it for a second all that I love would be in jeopardy.

The politics of our hobby has never really defined the Florida Grower Thread, sharing our unique experiences here in the "Sunshine State" has.
S
o lets keep it going and share tha' love here in th'a Dirty South..

MK

G

Graham Purwatt

hola mag, been gone for a long while and I come back to a new florida thread and everybody is missing, where'd everyone go?

MagniKhan

Veteran
hola mag, been gone for a long while and I come back to a new florida thread and everybody is missing, where'd everyone go?

There is a little about it around the last few pages in the original thread.
It comes down to this, no matter how much we enjoy our camaraderie here, it must stay here! It's the only way to remain safe.
And just for those that don't know it had nothing to do with this site per se, the camaraderie was taken to far and members met, got sloppy, got busted, and then ROLLED. I'm not sure that this site was the only commonality, but it was one, and it was enough to spook a lot of thread residents into changing login's, delete accounts, etc.

This kind of thing has happened in the past, the players and the exact circumstances were a bit different.
BUT,the effect and more importantly the prevention was the same.
The effect was ruined lives, violated trust, lost friends and knowledge.
The prevention is keep your camaraderie here, it only works here! Do not get to fimilar! Share the knowledge and the love but never forget what you are doing.
We know that the law is unethical and my not agree with it, but we ARE OUTLAWS RIGHT OR WRONG,, OUTLAWS! DO NOT FORGET IT.

Anyway Good to see ya' around Graham. :tiphat:

Puscifer Welcome the the Florida Growers Thread! :ying:

uraverage

Always follow the rules...

Rule number 1--- Never ever tell anyone.
Rule number 4080 --- Record company people are shady :biggrin:.

P

Puscifer

It is EXACTLY what MagniKhan said.
On a positive note, LEO now needs a warrant to let a hound sniff your doors:woohoo:
And things are looking to be headed for a MMJ showdown. Politics aside, Florida has some fucking crazy MJ laws, seriously. Their are so many sick people in this state that could/would benefit from MMJ. Countless brethren are in our jails/prisons. Not to mention that their are some well respected growers in the Sunshine state that could potentially come out from hiding and make genetics available to a medical community. No matter how poorly written or restrictive, any MMJ bils is better than the current status quo.
I'm confident this will be put up for a vote, vote what your conscience tells you:ying::ying: Just my:2cents::tiphat:

oldgrayhair

Magnikhan is spot on, I knew this, but also love helping folks out. result, an old, non-smoking member rolled over on me after selling to CI's for 6-12months simply cuz I had more plants than him. This equals never helping in real life again.

Don't cross online with real life....ever. The police could give a rats ass about online activity.

Stay safe, life goes on - ogh

Coba

Veteran
FL native here and I just want to say hey to all my neighbors.

Hey neighbors.

I hope every one is doing OK!

here's a bubblegum x (critical + x beyond the brain) I made from some bubblegum bag seeds i was lucky enough to be gifted.
picture.php

tastes and smells exactly like mentholated bubblegum and the smell will linger in a room two days after you smoke it.

Respect

G

Graham Purwatt

Sorry to hear that OGH and I truly hope things turn out as good as possible for you. Glad to see you're still around

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
All right Magnikhan! I'm moving to a new house and better "under ground" bunkers. Florida has got grow!

MagniKhan

Veteran
All right Magnikhan! I'm moving to a new house and better "under ground" bunkers. Florida has got grow!

Nice, fresh pallet to work with!

I've been working on some up grades myself! I'm going to update my thread with some info and pics to wrap it up.
I'm ordering a new light mover and doing something with my floor( I haven't decided on what yet) and I'm done! Over a year in the works! :plant grow:
When I update the thread I'll get some bud pron up that Coba was asking for. Welcome to the Florida growers thread Coba, btw.:tiphat:

Coba

Veteran
dude, it's raining today... been raining since yesterday morning... it'll probably be raining all day into tomorrow... gotta love FL's liquid sunshine days.

"Welcome to the Florida growers thread Coba"
thanks MagniKhan. I'm stoked to be here...

DTFuqua

I've been waiting and hoping for Florida to change it's ways but not expecting anything soon. Hell, we/ya'll elected one of the biggest thieves in town as governor so what can we expect. If things don't change before my wife passes, I'll just sell out here and move west in a motor home to be able to live as a normal human being. I hate living with fear all the time. I shouldn't be afraid because Fl does allow a medical necessity defense if busted and I won't grow here so all I'll get busted for is possession. I would like to be able to grow my own so I could get some sativa to smoke instead of the shltty brick weed I'm forced to settle for. Good luck to us all and hope for peace.

Coba

Veteran
Gov. Rick Scott is the guy who is forcing welfare and food stamp recipients to take mandatory drug tests. it's been called a total invasion of privacy... right?

then, opposed the use of drones in the state by Govt. agencies... ( which is a great stance BTW)

but, when he was asked why he won't let drones in FL. he replied "because, I like my privacy."

he likes HIS privacy... in HIS private jet, which FL tax payers lease from him, ever since he sold the previous, FL owned, Governor's private jet. He now leases his jet from himself, for himself. WE'RE paying this man to fly around in his own jet, and to have it re-fueled and regularly maintained... not to mention the crew's salaries... don't get me started on Rick Scott man...

OLDproLg

Veteran
Been a while,but what the heck,FIELD SHOTS to inspire!!!!!!!

Been a while,but what the heck,FIELD SHOTS to inspire!!!!!!!

remember me,Lou-grew!

Well its been a long gruuuuuling 35 years growing,both way up north
and way down south.....started when i was about 15 in 1977^^ up north!

THe FIELDS im showing were done when overgrow was a new site and CW
cannabis world was the other cool site along with planet ganja in the days.....
THey got popped by the canadians and we all lost a very HUGE fan/grower base.
i was pissed to say the least and shocked to death that it happened to 2 sites?????
SO,when the doors opened here i came in with a thread as to fight back and be
one who overgrows the world with thousands of plants and being a commercial grower.
i wanted to sound kinda french'no offence to anyone here ofcorse but my thread title,
Fuck duh' cops field by me..........was a big thread here when the doors first opened!!!!!
remember now!

ANyhow, have a look at what can be had YEAR ROUND BACK to BACK grows in fl...
Many friends know me,and ive been taken down by a so called best friend an his GF.
LOCALLY,if i only stayed online with my friends HERE i would have never gotten busted.
POINT^^ ok so please be careful in fl.....you know the sayin"come for vacation/leave on probation" and they aint jokin in this draconian warpig state.
Be careful.....grow some balls.......and go hard or go home!!!!!!
Dont worry be happy.....all these pics the cops got already with most my threads,
the federal marshall turns an tells me"your quite a hero at icmag" from reading my stuff!!

so what the heck old evidence is OLD NEWS hahahaha,cant do shit with these now huh!!!!
enjoy friends......FIELDS FROM ME in FLA babaaaaay.

Attachments

• feild 06.1.JPG
    feild 06.1.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 12
  • feild 06.2.JPG
    feild 06.2.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Cindiesel at 8 weeks1.JPG
    Cindiesel at 8 weeks1.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 18
  • buds haning sk1,3.JPG
    buds haning sk1,3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 16
  • buds hanging sk1,5.JPG
    buds hanging sk1,5.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 13
  • buds hanging sk1,2 .JPG
    buds hanging sk1,2 .JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 14
  • C99 Dies:dryin.1.JPG
    C99 Dies:dryin.1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 19
  • inspire shots.6.JPG
    inspire shots.6.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 13
  • Cindiesel at 8 weeks3.JPG
    Cindiesel at 8 weeks3.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 15
  • C99Dies:dryin.5.JPG
    C99Dies:dryin.5.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 13

OLDproLg

Veteran
THey didnt need my old imac,just me/myself/an i...........

THey didnt need my old imac,just me/myself/an i...........

Glad they didnt get my imac!!!

So ive got plenty more in my HUGE PIC BARGE!!!

Attachments

• Dies:C99 harvest pile.3.JPG
    Dies:C99 harvest pile.3.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 15
  • C99 Dies:dryin.4.JPG
    C99 Dies:dryin.4.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 16
  • buds on sheet2.JPG
    buds on sheet2.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 40 lbs. skunkJPG.JPG
    40 lbs. skunkJPG.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 11
  • harvested.JPG
    harvested.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 13
  • buds on sheet5.JPG
    buds on sheet5.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 3 magazines.JPG
    3 magazines.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 14
  • composting mag.2.JPG
    composting mag.2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 10
  • buds on sheet4.JPG
    buds on sheet4.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 15lbs.skunk#1 of 20lbs.!2.JPG
    15lbs.skunk#1 of 20lbs.!2.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 16

OLDproLg

Veteran
DID 2,3,4 page write ups and pics for those magzzz^^!!!

DID 2,3,4 page write ups and pics for those magzzz^^!!!

Plus FLOWER PIX #3 and #6 here at icmag!!!

Attachments

• flower pix news#6.JPG
    flower pix news#6.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 10
  • flowerpix#3news letter .JPG
    flowerpix#3news letter .JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 2nd harvest3.JPG
    2nd harvest3.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 13
  • bananas outdoor.JPG
    bananas outdoor.JPG