What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balazar

CannaMart DOES NOT require to sign over your primary caregiver. Patient/Caregiver document that you're signing only establishes a patient/caregiver relationship for when you're inside CannaMart. Your primary caregiver stays with the registry and on the card. The reason they ask for that is because technically, you're supposed to be getting your meds from a caregiver.
Yes that is what I was told as well, however I did have my attorney look at the application and he told me to forget it. :rant: The information that they require you to fill out gives them the right to take your caregivership at any time. Also if you awnser all of their required questions you are giving up your right to your Dr. - patient confidentiality. Some people would really not want that to be broken. When you go into a pharmacy they don't pry about why a Dr. prescribed you a medication, or ask for your social security number. they just make sure the prescription is legitimate and that its going to the right person. Also (not saying they do this but) they could sell your caregivership to a contracted grower if they wanted too. I can see signing a "rules and regulations agreement" but this is too much. I have been to over twenty other local dispensery's and no one else has required such legal nonsense. They are legally not required to be your caregiver to sell you meds. They just have to have enough patients to posses however much stock they have. I would rather not sign my rights away and trust them to be square about it. There is no need for such a legal contract and it just seems shady to me. They say that they are not primary but only "temporary caregivers" there is no definition of a temp caregiver in amendment 20 they pulled that right out of thin air. However you want to look at it, you shouldn't have to sign a contract like that just to get meds at a decent price. I won't sign away my rights just to get the equivalent of a coupon.:rant:

Last edited:
M

MacGyver420

I think I missed it, but what strain is that MacGyver?
Ace

i almost hate to admit this but its a from 2 year old bagseed i had no idea what it was just decided to pop it and find out! pleasntly surprised i cant give ya much more info than its got some indica in it...

alphaguru

i almost hate to admit this but its a from 2 year old bagseed i had no idea what it was just decided to pop it and find out! pleasntly surprised i cant give ya much more info than its got some indica in it...

admit it and be proud!! almost all elites came from bag seed guaranteed

Juice_Box

hey kelly the above pictured is 16 plants
but it is in organic soil

the hydro setup is the other one just starting to be trained!

M

MacGyver420

cool stuff juice what do you mean strain doesnt matter? and how big of a light are you using in that tent?

just smoked a bowl of the mr nice guy its reall reall good what can i say distinctive taste, smell and high truely a 1 hitter quitter for me

i saw some awsome looking flo mamas the other day maybe if im lucky i can get myself a cut?!

after this grow in all dwc im going to only do my mothers in dwc and flower clones in coco using the rez formula thats kinda like lucas forumla and all the same nutes i use now anyways

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Am I missing the bud? How far into flowering are these? ^^^^^^^

Heres some buds. These are from day 41 of flowering (except for the big plant on the left, thats only been in flowering a few days):

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Purple Dragon
picture.php

Blue Cheese
picture.php

M

ME TED

More Mango Madness
before...
picture.php

after...:woohoo:
picture.php

She's about ready to go into flower (74days) she should grow about 1/3 the size she is now in the first three week stretch.
a week after transplanting into an 18gal container I had these poking out the bottom.
picture.php

picture.php

PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.