What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash collection 2016/2017

weedtoker

Veteran
Seems you're sitting amongst a nice stash eheh! Enjoy, I'm drooling nuff with the pics! :biggrin:

Cheers

belgowiet

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Curiousity, are the jars silicone or PTFE lined?

Hash looks excellent by the by.

belgowiet

awesome ...not heard of snow white since late 90's
man i used to love the super snow white from a tiny coffeshop off the Warmoesstraat called "high time" ,they also did a great hash not on the menu ,dont remember the name

Yep I still love her.. Still have like +100 seeds of her which I will select the best mom that reminds me of that old school white beauty

prune

Veteran
although I appreciate the pics (and they are beautiful), nothing there looks like the stuff of my memories. so dark and wet, visually it lacks density, in all looks like bubble more than sift (especially the swisscheese slabs lol), settled not pressed.

thanks, but in the US of A that would be a no thanky...

belgowiet

although I appreciate the pics (and they are beautiful), nothing there looks like the stuff of my memories. so dark and wet, visually it lacks density, in all looks like bubble more than sift (especially the swisscheese slabs lol), settled not pressed.

thanks, but in the US of A that would be a no thanky...

Yeah this are the "new" generation hashish that is coming from marocco. Western hybrids.. Sometimes mixed with oil.
The first pics are classic maroc's

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Yep I still love her.. Still have like +100 seeds of her which I will select the best mom that reminds me of that old school white beauty

it was so resinous you could just flick a bud and it would create a snow storm ,,hopefully you get a good mum ,,i grew some in early 2000 ,was the biggest bud i ever grew ,literally a 4 ft tall plant 1 ft bud in diameter the whole way up ,,it was gorgeous ,,then it hermied on week 5 ,,i was gutted ,made lots of hash with it :) i'd love that old school 1 again though :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts