What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problem free grow hopefully

cone

Revamped room finally spider mite free!

After struggling with the dreaded Borg for months and months I think finally we got the upper hand and managed to keep got rid of them touch wood!

The room has been stripped out apart from the main fixtures like the fan, filter & shelves, Emulsioned, Sprayed with Silver Bullet on every surface, corners, All holes filled apart from the ones that will be used ect.

Couldn't keep using the Gavita 6/750 they run too damn hot unless I put Air con in or could have the lights hung high enough above the canopy so as not to burn the shit out of them so grabbed the following

3 x Maxibright Digilight Pro-Select 400,440,600,660,1000,1100 Watt for flexibility.
3 x 200mm Maxibright Reflectors
Replaced RVK 150MM 715m/3 with a 150MM SystemAir Revolution Vector 781m3/hour pulling air from the rafters & using the RVK 150MM 715m/3 as backup if temps get too high pulling cold air in from outside although I don’t think that will be needed with the temperature being zero degrees,
Same Systemair Revolution Stratos 947m3/hr
Same Phresh Inline Carbon filter 700m3/h

Growing in 60l containers filled with DNA Genetics Ultimate Coco with Cork (I found the Echo Thrive retained too much water, quite a muddy texture so that had to go.)

There are 2 EPure 8 Litre humidifiers trying to keep the humidity up and pests down to a minimum. The room runs pretty low humidity so trying to keep humidity up, Also seems that pests aren't too fond of the way the EPure puts it out so they will be used up until the 6th week flowering.

Growing 2 strains from the previous crop Kritikal Bilbo & Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 this will be dropped after this grow it's speed in growing is really slow compared to it's couis pure KB as you will see in the pics.
A new addition is Stardawg I had the opportunity of securing 3 clones one of which had 3 roots coming out of the cube, Not hardened off so the moment it felt fresh air it went down hill rapidly so one is growing as a mother and the other is in a 60l pot.

The KB is way ahead of the rest closely followed by the Stardawg then the KB x AK is lagging.

Put in on the 5th of November.

If anybody has tips on Stardawg feel free to post.

Room empty with new reflectors

Pots waiting for clones to harden off

Plants from left to right
Kritikal Bilbo Stardawg Kritikal Bilbo/AK47 all tied over for a bush grow.

All getting a steamy cover

Kritikal Bilbo 7 days veg installed cages

Last edited:

cone

Stardawg 7 days veg installed cage

KB/AK47 7 days veg installed cage

12th November All 7 days veg.
The other plant is Burmese kush growing up for a small 20 plant sog after this is done.

cone

Dam those spider mites. Once they invade, itz hard to get rid of em. Hope so for ya.

Honestly, mate if nuclear war broke out I'm positive they would be the only living things after it.

So far so good using the humidifiers rotating with Trounce & BioPro Multi-Purpose Bug Killer seems to be doing the trick!

cone

After all this time being a member of OG & what was the other big forum? I still can't get to grips posting large size pictures.

Can anybody give me an idea how to upload large pictures instead of thumbnails you have to click on please?

21st November

Kritikal Bilbo

StarDawg & Burmese Kush mother

Slow growing Kritikal Bilbo x AK

Last edited:

cone

I guess nobody has grown Stardawg before or just not interesting enough?

On the upside, I'm getting holding of a Original Glue x Gelato plant the strange thing I can't get my head around is apparently in this certain area close to me they are all growing from seed & not taking cuttings, This plant is from seed so if they are giving seed plants away what's to say it could be one of the best plants about?

I'm setting off Purple Caper Gelato BX Seeds meant to be Gelato#45 x Girl Scout Cookies F2 regular, Hoping for a few nice males for crossing the following genetics currently growing & what a buddy is holding the seeds below it's going to be quite a mix but all good fun:laughing:

Dark Horse Genetics
Chem D Berry
Gamma Berry
Strawberry Glue
Strawberry Shortcake

Holy Smoke Seeds
Strawberry StarDawg

cone

For anyone interest or my own diary, the first and second-week flowering is coming up.

Lack of motivation is my only excuse for not posting apologies for that.

Any input would be appreciated.

Day 7 flower, The kritikal Bilbo flying ahead of the others in every sense as you will see in day or two I'm having trouble finding time.

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

album.php

I'm sick of this picture uploading shit why has it changed so much

cone

Try again

Attachments

• ALL THREE 7 DAYS FLOWER .jpg
    ALL THREE 7 DAYS FLOWER .jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 9
  • KRITAL BILBO 7 DAYS FLOWER .jpg
    KRITAL BILBO 7 DAYS FLOWER .jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 9
  • KRITAL BILBO DAY 7 DAYS FLOWER side .jpg
    KRITAL BILBO DAY 7 DAYS FLOWER side .jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 7
  • KRITIKAL BILBO x AK 7 DAYS FLOWER side .jpg
    KRITIKAL BILBO x AK 7 DAYS FLOWER side .jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 13
  • STARDAWG DAY 7 DAYS FLOWER .jpg
    STARDAWG DAY 7 DAYS FLOWER .jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 7
  • STARDAWG DAY 7 FLOWER side .jpg
    STARDAWG DAY 7 FLOWER side .jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 7

eric2028

Veteran
Looks good bud. I use a natural product called mite-rid on mites. It absolutely smokes them! Same active ingredient as azamax but higher concentration of it. Good luck

Goats

After all this time being a member of OG & what was the other big forum? I still can't get to grips posting large size pictures.

Can anybody give me an idea how to upload large pictures instead of thumbnails you have to click on please?

21st November

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75156&pictureid=1802379&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75156&pictureid=1802380&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Kritikal Bilbo
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75156&pictureid=1802381&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

StarDawg & Burmese Kush mother
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75156&pictureid=1802382&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Slow growing Kritikal Bilbo x AK
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75156&pictureid=1802384&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

when you are on the "Insert Image(s)" window, use the dropdown to select what kind of picture you want. i use original only.

picture.php

hope this is what you were asking. :tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the Stardawg. I hope she goes well for you, it is always nice to smell those plants.

cone

Looks good bud. I use a natural product called mite-rid on mites. It absolutely smokes them! Same active ingredient as azamax but higher concentration of it. Good luck

Eric thanks, fella, Is that in the US? There's a shed load of products I would love to try but none available where I am.
I might have a better chance with this so wish me luck more to the point the little fuckers don't return EVER!

cone

when you are on the "Insert Image(s)" window, use the dropdown to select what kind of picture you want. i use original only.

View Image

hope this is what you were asking. :tiphat:

Goats thanks, man this is exactly what I was looking for let's find out if I can do the same I have been known to f**k a coffee up.

Cheers buddy.

cone

Love the Stardawg. I hope she goes well for you, it is always nice to smell those plants.

Mike thanks for sharing, How is the speed in flower & yield? I'm a little anxious at the spacing, How long it takes to start to put on weight ect?

Thanks again chap.

Pictures coming soon

cone

Let's see if I can follow your instructions Goats!

Some pictures were taken on their 14th day flower some on the

picture.php

Lights off
picture.php

Kritikal Bilbo going for Gold
picture.php

Lights off
picture.php

Kritikal Bilbo AK such a beautiful plant
picture.php

cone

pics working great.

plants looking really nice and happy!

yes, buddy thanks, My only regret is not getting the far reds wired up for the beginning of flower.

The last set is the Stardawg totally forgot them.
I'm not to sure what to make of this cutting any more input please?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Easy7

Veteran
They look nice and healthy.

A problem free grow is laughable. I have had nothing but probelm grows. Spider mites, ph issues when a pen broke and relied on chemical ph test. Neglected outdoor grows and those do alright but nothing to write home about. Worried if I had a perfect grow I'd catch a case.