What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Longest Flowering, Most Upbeat and Happy Sativa Is...

I wood

Infinitesimal, those buds are beautiful.
I would grow them even though they all seem to be giving me the finger.

CanadaDank

Thanks guys, happy to share info..... and love sharing pics too :biggrin:

Thanks, i wish more people outside the internet appreciated the structure/look :laughing:, the high is top notch and the smell left in the air after smoking is something special

Im still developing this line so im not sharing exact lineages for a few reasons. What I'll say is the only BLD genetics come from djs f4 blueberry that was crossed to an old pure tropical NLD, then i crossed that NLD x bb to another pure tropical NLD unrelated to the first. None of the NLD lines were "worked" they were sourced directly from their country of origin, grown out, selected and crossed

The buds look like hands flipping the bird :biggrin:

That’s cool man, I was just curious. Tbh I’m not sure what BLD and NLD mean.
:dunno:

bloyd

Veteran
I can definitely see the highland Mexican showing in those flowers. Looks nice!

Thanks guys, happy to share info..... and love sharing pics too :biggrin:

Thanks, i wish more people outside the internet appreciated the structure/look :laughing:, the high is top notch and the smell left in the air after smoking is something special

Im still developing this line so im not sharing exact lineages for a few reasons. What I'll say is the only BLD genetics come from djs f4 blueberry that was crossed to an old pure tropical NLD, then i crossed that NLD x bb to another pure tropical NLD unrelated to the first. None of the NLD lines were "worked" they were sourced directly from their country of origin, grown out, selected and crossed

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
That’s cool man, I was just curious. Tbh I’m not sure what BLD and NLD mean.
:dunno:

Broad (or Wide) Leaf Drug.

Narrow Leaf Drug

The easiest way to describe a a cannabis plant by type,
in my opinion.

I'll be back.

Subbed

AndrewNLD

Chimeras Simply Irresistible........haze x sweet skunk...took 1 18 weeks and she was life changing...and the congo x orig.haze from white buffalo

St. Phatty

Sensi NL x Haze or Haze x NL, whichever they sold in the early 90's.

I would describe it more as a Triple Expresso experience.

Happy, yes - if you got enough sleep the night before.

I would describe Romulan as more of a happy high, although it doesn't meet the other criteria.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Just wondering the same thing, no personal experience though on how upbeat and happy effects are though
the green haze side are where the cleaner, happier, (mildly) energetic, social, etc. plants are.
the purple side can be more introspective- "quieter", warmer (in a sometimes good/sometimes mongy way), tastier in the classic haze way, etc.

a nice compare-and-contrast was growing out a few greenHazexThai seeds, from ace.
the thai-leaners were more like a cup of coffee; and the green haze-leaners were more like doing a like of coke-
light as a feather/ceilingless effect, any anxiety is annihilated, super social/functional, extrospective, groovy, etc.
it's not strong or over-whelming, 'cuz that wouldn't be groovy, man.
ya dig?
the thai was caffeine, and the green haze was pharmaceutical.
btw, the thai-leaners were more prone to hermie. OT haze is pretty solid.

growing out some pure green OT haze at the mo', for crossing with bshw.
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/greenhazestd.html

best of luck in your quest, and what a great idea for a thread.

cheers

St. Phatty

Apollo (I have 11, I'd guess 13 is similar) or Cinderella.

Not long flowering, though.

Started flowering somewhere between August 1 & August 7, harvested about 10 days ago.

So basically 30 days + 31 days - minus a few. 61 days, down to 56 days - 8 weeks.

I have a Haze combination that is still flowering. I like it too, but usually prefer the Apollo 11.

Latest posts

Latest posts