What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoking Marijuana Causes Fertility Problems in Men?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Don't worry baby, I don't need a rubber, I'm high as fuck.

Please don't try this, I could expect to hear someone trying this though as absurd as it is.

Lol right then they'll come to see the propaganda about cannabis when they have one on the way from unprotected sex stoned or high on bud imo cannabis helps with fertility and what not

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
When are they going to begin studies with cannabis?

So far, all I've seen are studies done with contaminated cannabis. Getting a lot of negative results from the contaminates being slapped on cannabis. *facepalm* Talk about poorly set up controls.

The usa only uses synthetic cannabinoids ......stupid feds... then they feed us the shit they think they discover kinda similar to when that "study" that was done on monkeys to prove that cannabis is bad for your brain.... they didn't tell of the details of how that asshole forced what was it 10 joints or more worth of smoke in a time frame that caused asphyxiation that resulted in dead brain cells because the monkey didn't get to inhale n exhale obviously.. sad story

hyposomniac

"Those who smoke the drug tend to have stiffer shoulders, more flexible elbows and quicker knees - which move faster than those of non-users."
picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The usa only uses synthetic cannabinoids ......stupid feds... then they feed us the shit they think they discover kinda similar to when that "study" that was done on monkeys to prove that cannabis is bad for your brain.... they didn't tell of the details of how that asshole forced what was it 10 joints or more worth of smoke in a time frame that caused asphyxiation that resulted in dead brain cells because the monkey didn't get to inhale n exhale obviously.. sad story
Synthetic is just as bad as contaminated, it's like testing the engine of a car, to see how fast it will go down a track, without tires, transmission, frame, etc., etc..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Synthetic is just as bad as contaminated, it's like testing the engine of a car, to see how fast it will go down a track, without tires, transmission, frame, etc., etc..

I agree which is why I don't follow up with government experiments that's for us the trustworthy people to pursue

P-NUT

Veteran
Ive been wanting to buy a microscope for a long time to check my compost teas. Now I gotta get one and look at a jizz slide and see if my tadpoles swim in circles. I think we might have lower sperm counts because we bust more nuts than non tokers so when they test we dont have as many. They need to test every load for a week and average it. Bet we would have higher counts then.

Badfishy1

MSM bullshit.... I look at my lady the wrong way n kids pop out. Can’t believe ThIS shit is still being peddled as ‘reliable news’

greenfox

I researched that it took 3 months to make a new batch of the baby boys... so that's exactly what I did when planning to have a baby. I know it might not be an option for some to quit, but I could, and did :).