What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are your favorite bud boosters?

Does anyone have any experience with flower fuel? Has great reviews on amazon, would like a little feedback from you guys if anyone has tried it. Thanx in advance!

CaliNewby

I have been using Green Sensation, works great for me. Hardens em up nicely, great smell and doesn't knock out flower quality

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Bud boosters?

Explicit attention to environment
Balanced and sufficient NPK/Micros

Cannabis will hit it out of the park for you every time. The side bonus is every flavor and part of the flower will be pure cannabis. No extra flavors, contaminates or decreased quality through the absorption of bottledmagicoftheweek.

Give cannabis what it wants. You can find it all in nutrients and/or amendments. :)

Haha ok I get it, just found the same stuff that beastie blooms and the flower fuel are made of. It's under $10 for 5 lbs. only problem is that's not gonna work for me. Gonna stick to what I know, and that's the natural way. Thank you all for making me realize that I'm over thinking this and as long as I've started with good genetics, soil, water and fed appropriately and they're getting optimal light, they're gonna impress me without blowing them up with fast food. I've been grooming these girls since birth. They're gonna show out for me! Peace.

It all is key I guess, optimal levels of each component in a plants life will bring optimal performance. In the end though genetics determine what those optimal performances are going to look like. But I hear ya on the temps, RH, lighting and airflow. We're outdoors ATM and I ten to overthink shit. My plants that I grow an hour away from my house turn out the best because I'm not there to take mother natures hand and try and teach her how to grow plants lmao. She's been doing this a lot longer than I have, she's pretty good at what she does, the only role I need to play is providing good soil, water when needed, and possibly tie them girls up....they like that shit!

St. Phatty

I'm alternating between fresh chicken manure (1 cup + 1/2 teaspoon of wood ash for Potassium) and Seabird Guano (0-13-0, 2 tablespoons, + the wood ash) ... for a 2 1/2 to 3 gallon feeding.

Earlier in the summer it was 0-7-0 Bat Guano.

Of course the primary bud booster is the soil itself. :woohoo:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bud boosters?

Explicit attention to environment
Balanced and sufficient NPK/Micros

Cannabis will hit it out of the park for you every time. The side bonus is every flavor and part of the flower will be pure cannabis. No extra flavors, contaminates or decreased quality through the absorption of bottledmagicoftheweek.

Give cannabis what it wants. You can find it all in nutrients and/or amendments. :)

Agree 100%.

If you need to use extra flavors or other shit…then you have a lack on moms selection.

A good aromatic clone grown in poor climate conditions is way better than a poor clone grown with any extra flavor in any dialed-in environment.

I generally noticed using organic stuff they give out a more complex flavor, don't know if as metabolism sub-products or directly for what they contain, but none of the organic ones smoked as light as the ones grown with just simple NPK and micro. Neither mine or someone else's buds.
Organic is good for the ones do not have a good mom selection…maybe…but it's detrimental IMHO on such clones like an Exo-cheese, which carry in its DNA so much aroma you will need no more…and if you add more you're going to ruin the plant's expression.

On the other hand, I believe no booster (being they organic, or not) are needed to increase yield. Never seen an increase on health plants, even with those products sold at hundreds of dollars or euros per liter. And I also guess no one wants to smoke or inhale added molecules…at least no me :)

Just my two :wave:

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Agree 100%.

If you need to use extra flavors or other shit…then you have a lack on moms selection.

A good aromatic clone grown in poor climate conditions is way better than a poor clone grown with any extra flavor in any dialed-in environment.

I generally noticed using organic stuff they give out a more complex flavor, don't know if as metabolism sub-products or directly for what they contain, but none of the organic ones smoked as light as the ones grown with just simple NPK and micro. Neither mine or someone else's buds.
Organic is good for the ones do not have a good mom selection…maybe…but it's detrimental IMHO on such clones like an Exo-cheese, which carry in its DNA so much aroma you will need no more…and if you add more you're going to ruin the plant's expression.

On the other hand, I believe no booster (being they organic, or not) are needed to increase yield. Never seen an increase on health plants, even with those products sold at hundreds of dollars or euros per liter. And I also guess no one wants to smoke or inhale added molecules…at least no me :)

Just my two :wave:
:tiphat::dance013:
I look forward to sharing cannabis. Keep being awesome. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts