What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fox farms grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

Can somebody please explain easiest way to post pics in thread? That way I can show updates here and get the show rolling.

Fiddynut

Can somebody please explain easiest way to post pics in thread? That way I can show updates here and get the show rolling.
Good afternoon Badfishy.

For posting I upload my photos to a "public" album, then when making a post I hit the "go advanced" button and then over on the lower right there is a button to "insert image(s)". Pick the pic you want and it shows up in the post.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hit user menu at the top then goto my albums
create a public album and name it
click into thew album so you can upload
you can upload 5 pics at a time
icmag strips all exif data so dont worry if its from your phone or whatevs
but if you are paranoid
you can strip exif data right from windows explorer
pm me if you need in depth tuts man

Badfishy1

Yes, pics would be nice.

Will do. Thread wasn’t really supposed to turn into a journal, but over time things have changed so yes will be used as just that. Will be up potting seedlings tonight or tomorrow morning then will posting pics. Finally got the boot from the house I was renting (landlord decided he needed house to move his n’er do well daughter into). So I’m nowhere near set up at the new place to flower, but managed to throw some t5s up to finish veg in the meantime. Have to run 220 across house and if honest not really looking forward to running attic after I get off work, but gonna have to soon. Anyhow pics later. Hope all are well. At the moment have a c99x DPFlo, a ogkb 2.0x purple nocturnal and a gas berries in veg. Thanks to those who have blessed me with such opportunities. Not going to point out those that sent them to me, but if the lads who made them want to claim responsibility for these crosses, by all means please do

Badfishy1

Anybody have a link to where chimera talks about systemic killing of PM? I can’t seem to find it atm

Edit: found it

Last edited:

Badfishy1

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=75185&pictureid=1800360

Left to right ogkb 2.0x PN, gasberries, c99x dpflo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts