What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mtn Dew Baja Blast

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Hey so this thread is about a strain known as mtn dew baja blast we will be looking for a phenotype that represents the strains name as to why it would be named "mtn dew baja blast" this strain is by Mosca Seeds and is a filial 2 generation the lineage is

Sour kush x Pink 2.0

I spoke with the breeder a little while ago he says his growers report mdbb smell and flavor so let's anticipate this find ;)

One Love blessed be
:tiphat:
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

they'll grow out of these into bigger containers here in a few weeks 2-3 got two with that limey mtn dew aroma and the others more citrus with skunk notes

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
They're starting to pre-sex one for sure looks male unless I'm stupid lol the other one not sure hoping for a female will update as more begin to show they're sex we will make f3s for personal runs and find that baja blast momma they're bushing out since I topped em super citrus smells some have a limeness to the smell if that's even a usable term lol literally smelling just like mtn dew at least during veg

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Got two males right now anticipating the other 3 to start sexing they have a heavy heavy citrus smell some have that lime to it actually smelling like baja blast in (veg) will update as we determine the sexes of each plant and also during flowering so we can see if the plants retain this orgasmic aroma in the flowers and smoke later on! Thx Mosca for bringing this strain to the world x-ing pink 2.0 with sour kush was definitely a good idea hoping to get a good male for f3s and some outcrosses just not sure what to x em with..
Blue cookieberry crunch or banana kush... lol

(This thread is officially 1 month old haha)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Starting to look like I've gotten 2 females and 3 males if I have 3 males I will choose 1 male and depending on how the females are I will see if I keep one or both just waiting to transplant them so I can up with pictures

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Culled two males keeping the male that smells most of "baja blast" with that lime got 2 females I will be running then will cull one maybe depending on how she smokes and yields!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Out of the 5 I got going out of the 7 I sowed only ended up with 2 females 1 which is heavy "baja blast" in smell and the other more "citrus kush" so I guess you can call the pheno mtn dew kush lol jp this is week 1 of flowering

MrBungle

I hope that you find what you are looking for!

Never ceases to amaze me, so many unique terpene profiles out there.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Thanks fam the smell on the plants are loud and they're supposed to be big yielders so we'll definitely see. I'm hoping to be smoking on this by new years I'm stoked to do a smoke report

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Beginning of week 2 of flower mind you right now this is literally beginning of week 3 will update inna few weeks also...
(Update to come again round week 5 or 6 stay tuned..)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Mtn dew kush pheno of the mtn dew baja blast f2 plumping nice and good with those seeds in her stay tuned for the
"SUPER MARIO WORLD - COOKIE MOUNTAIN" for these are producing right now!

Week 5 of flower and 1st week of pregnancy

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Mtn dew baja blast f2 1 & 2 beginning of week 7 of flower with super mario world - cookie mountain f1 seeds inside will take em to week 10 or 11 till seeds are mature :biggrin:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So have you found the end product to have the flavor of mdbb?

Next week these get their finishing tea then clean water for 2 weeks then chop then dry then in a jar for a 2 week cure for smoke report will get back to your question once I smoke the final product of both phenos

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Mtn dew baja blast f2's 1&2 beginning of 8 weeks of flower anticipating the finishing tea this week then onto 2 last week's of clean water then the chop this may be the last update till chop :tiphat: enjoy!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
We're at the beginning of week 11 and at the end of this week these two come down to dry then into the jar to cure then smoke report

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts