What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dope flowers

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loving the Thread Too-dope! Great choices(I would say that tho'). Glad U liked growing My TingAK47,Have U smoked her yet? I Really like the taste,terps and high of her pheno's myself,she's a slighty stronger buzz than her Cup-winning Ting Mum and a more complex flavour in most pheno's I have tried. I've had everything from Citrus,Cough syrup and Berry to Incense,Hash and Piney-Jack smells amongst them and shes pretty easy to grow too. I have just been smoking a nice Simply Irresistible Cut too that a friend just selected from seeds I gifted him,that's a very pleasant flavour... Incense/Menthol/Sandalwood and some sweetness after cure. Not a big yielder,but well worth it for my tastes....Props to Chimera on that line. Luck'n'Lite JBo

too-dope

Loving the Thread Too-dope! Great choices(I would say that tho'). Glad U liked growing My TingAK47,Have U smoked her yet? I Really like the taste,terps and high of her pheno's myself,she's a slighty stronger buzz than her Cup-winning Ting Mum and a more complex flavour in most pheno's I have tried. I've had everything from Citrus,Cough syrup and Berry to Incense,Hash and Piney-Jack smells amongst them and shes pretty easy to grow too. I have just been smoking a nice Simply Irresistible Cut too that a friend just selected from seeds I gifted him,that's a very pleasant flavour... Incense/Menthol/Sandalwood and some sweetness after cure. Not a big yielder,but well worth it for my tastes....Props to Chimera on that line. Luck'n'Lite JBo

She was excellent. Orange/medicine/piney terps. Very unique taste and smell. The effect began with a well balanced hybrid buzz that ended in a stoney/sleepy finish. The frost was incredible. Especially after a long cure. A friend of mine had some left long after I ran out. Looked like a green diamond. Great color and resin coverage. It really held its own with the og hybrids I've grown recently. I was so impressed that I had to run a cut one more time before I let her go. I think I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-10 seeds of Ting x Ak 47 left in the fridge. I'll certainly run more of them someday. Great work on this line Londinium.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Too-Dope,glad u liked her ;) Hopefully you will inspire some others to get them out of their Fridges ;) Luck'n'Lite JBo

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Excellent thread. Enjoyed flicking the pages. Everything looks very nice and love the diverse lines you're growing. :)

too-dope

Showtime.
picture.php

too-dope

Headbanger F2

Headbanger F2

HB #1 has been curing for approximately six weeks. She is the favorite of last round. The plant had great structure and lacked any detectable sensitivities. Easy going as can be. The #1 was also the best yielder on the field. The pungent sour og tones are complemented by a sandalwood type finish that carries over to very pronounced mouthwatering taste. Funk’d to the max. It really stands out. The high is powerful and confusing yet stimulating to a degree. A perfect blend of both broad and narrow leaf properties leaning slightly more towards the narrow. This is one you pass around at a function to make things interesting. The sour is strong with this one. The crazy thing is the #3 finishing up now is even louder than the #1 was at this point. However they are remarkably similar as was the #2 that was discarded during veg for lack of space. I was somewhat surprised to find the F2s so uniform in expressing what appears to be a fair share of both parents. I expected more variation. Karma put some work in on the F1. Shout to Beanz for making the F2s available. I have the Club69 Og from Karma lying in wait to pop following the next seed set. After growing Headbanger, I can’t wait. I need to check out some haze work from Karma.
picture.php

too-dope

Thanks for stopping in Kalbhairav. I miss the Chimera sub-forum. I'll be back that way with some Mental Floss in the not too distant future. I think the diversity in cannabis is a big part of why I continue to grow. It's really amazing how different these plants can be.
Excellent thread. Enjoyed flicking the pages. Everything looks very nice and love the diverse lines you're growing. :)

too-dope

Colorado Flo x Sunshine Daydream

Colorado Flo x Sunshine Daydream

the CFSD are 33 days from seed looking squat and healthy. I got 3/3 germination within 48 hrs on these. At least two of them already have a skunky/kush aroma. They have big broad leaves and are quite uniform in appearance though there is some variation in leaf shape. The #3 in the gray pot looks slightly different than the other two.
picture.php

too-dope

Pineapple Fields

Pineapple Fields

40 days from seed. #2 & 3 pictured below are female. #1 is the first plant in the thumbnail. It was the lone male and was discarded. I transplanted #2 & 3 from 2 gallon to 3 gallon pots for the final 2 weeks of veg. I haven't used an ACT this round and everything still looks pretty good.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
This is a great thread bro ... all your plants look great and all look very healthy ...
the Headbanger is a great strain ...!!!...

Wondering - how long do u veg ur plants for and what kinda set up do u have ... how many watts u running if u don’t mind me asking ...

too-dope

This is a great thread bro ... all your plants look great and all look very healthy ...
the Headbanger is a great strain ...!!!...

Wondering - how long do u veg ur plants for and what kinda set up do u have ... how many watts u running if u don’t mind me asking ...

Thanks man. I veg seed plants anywhere from 50-60 days and clones 30-40 days. At the moment I'm only running seed plants. I veg under an 8 lamp T5 fluorescent. I run a 1000 watts for flowering split between two lights. Two 600 watt fixtures with one turned down to 400. I may turn the second light up to 600 since its winter. I use a super blue mh and a digilux mh. I grow in organic soil, a water only recipe supplemented by ACTs and kelp extract.

too-dope

RudeBoi Og

RudeBoi Og

#3 harvested at 60 days. The yield on this plant along with Ting x Ak 47 #2 suffered greatly due to a fungus gnat problem. It took me a while to figure out what was going on. I originally thought it was a magnesium deficiency. I got it under control with sticky traps and nematodes and now the garden has never looked better. While the yield of this plant suffered, the quality did not. It has a much louder, acrid og nose on it than the RB#1. The terps are an overall improvement on the #1 and the effects are markedly different. I’ll get a comparison smoke report up on both soon.
picture.php

too-dope

Headbanger F2

Headbanger F2

#3 harvested at 77 days. The last plant from the round that was heavily damaged from fungus gnat larvae. She went a week longer than #1. Though this plant suffered the least from the fungus gnats its still evident in the curled brown leaves. I think it filled out more than the other two mostly because it was in a larger pot. However it still didn’t reach its full potential. The entire yield from that round was a let down even though the quality of the flowers is a step above the previous one. It was a kind of a sensitive plant during veg but it turned out in the end. Perhaps even more sour/skunky terps than the #1. I’ll have to wait until its dried and cured for the final analysis.
picture.php