What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dope flowers

too-dope

OJSDKB F2

OJSDKB F2

The #2 was all over the place with different smells throughout flowering. After a few weeks in jars the flowers have developed a loud aroma of over ripe tropical fruit with the occasional sour note. When broken up it becomes extremely pungent. The taste is complex and funky with a lot of flavor. The buzz is really potent yet uplifting, very psychoactive with just enough body. I love this weed.
picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

Ting x Ak 47

Ting x Ak 47

#2 is LOUD. Super sweet terps that are difficult to describe. I have another phenotype that looks as though it may be leaning towards the Ting side of this cross. Depending on how the #2 finishes I may run both next round. 37 days.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

too-dope

OJSDKB F2

OJSDKB F2

OJSDKB #3 clone quite a bit larger and healthier than the seed mother at 49 days. I’ve noticed a marked improvement since switching to the 5000k mh from the 2000k hps. I found several male flowers on the lower branches of the seed mother when I was trimming. I got a few seeds from the plant and some seeds in each of the other varieties that were in the room at the time. The clone had two male flowers as well but I removed them early and haven’t seen any new ones develop. It has the same self supporting sturdy structure, with rock solid buds up and down the plant. She has a much stronger aroma this time around and is an overall improvement on the seed mother. The #3 is potent. People love this one. Too much will give me anxiety then an hour later i’m ready for bed. Complete opposite of the #2. Doughy minty aroma with citrus notes and a distinct flavor.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

too-dope

Changes

Changes

Originally I intended run clones of a given plant 2-3 times. I have since come to realize that I'd prefer to run new varieties more frequently. I'll still run a clone here and there but will mostly be flowering seed plants after the next round. I want to clean and vaporize some sulfur in the flower room after the current run is out of there. After that I have a different RudeBoi and Headbanger F2, plus a clone of the same Ting x Ak 47 I'm running now that will go into the flower room. Then It's a fresh seed set. That Ting x Ak 47...What a plant. It has mostly cloudy and quite a few amber trichs at 52 days. Fastest flowering plant I've ever run in all my years of growing. Not at all what I was expecting based on early growth patterns and leaf shape. However after looking up Ak 47 that seems to be typical for the line. I'll be moving it to the dark tent within the next few days. I'll of course have some pictures before I harvest. Here is a snap shot of what I'll likely be popping next:

Bodhi Colorado Flo x Sunshine Daydream
Top Dawg Crystal Haze(Nigerian Haze x (Kali Mist/Nigerian Haze)
Dynasty Pineapple Fields(Kali Snapple x Ms. Universe #10)
Aficionado/Baked Beanz Black Lime F3 #1(Northern Lights x Purple Kush x Chemdawg)

Last edited:

too-dope

RudeBoi Og

RudeBoi Og

#1 at 49 days a bit overwatered and perhaps slightly deficient in magnesium. I’m re-amending my soil pile with another cup of dolomite lime for the long term to correct the possible magnesium deficiency and watering my veg plants with epsom salts for the short term. The upcoming set has already responded well to the epsom salts. RB #3, which I’ll be running next, had the most visible signs of the mg deficiency. The #1 is still an amazing plant. Structurally not dissimilar to the Chem Kesey I ran save for the crown calyx formation. Large dense buds. Strong smell, spicy dank og coming from this one.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those Face-Off OG hybrids might not make the biggest buds. But they sure make up for it with frost. Nice man!!

too-dope

Ting x Ak 47

Ting x Ak 47

Phenomenal plant. Perhaps the loudest one I’ve grown thus far since I started documenting my grow here. It has a candied cough syrup aroma that lingers heavily even after its out of the room for a while. Excellent resin development and calyx to leaf ratio. The stems needed support by early in the second half of flowering from the weight of the buds. She was not finicky in the least. Vigorous throughout veg without any observable sensitivities. I knew early on I had to run this one one more time before I let it go so I have a clone in the next set. I was shocked at how fast she finished. Cloudy trichomes with numerous amber as well, #2 harvested at 56 days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

OJSDKB F2

OJSDKB F2

#3 clone harvested at 67 days. A spectacular plant. Dense, aromatic, the terps are certainly more pronounced on the clone. Minty, doughy, funk. Cookies to the max. It has been a joy to grow. This is the last of the OJSDKB F2 for the time being. I will certainly run more from the pack considering the results from just 2 females out of 3 seeds.
picture.php

too-dope

RudeBoi Og

RudeBoi Og

#1 has a dank complex og aroma. Classic og coupled with something else that is difficult to describe. Very unique. Stellar plant overall. Great yield and super frosty. I’m looking forward to how the second expression will perform in the next round. 67 days.
picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Lovely pictures too-dope, you did a great job with the ting x ak47. Im really interested to hear more about your opinion on her. Have you had a chance to smoke her yet? If so would you be able to throw up a smoke report? Im really interested in what the smell and taste is like on her. Ive got a pack in the fridge myself, just havent got the space to pop her yet.

too-dope

Ting x Ak 47

Ting x Ak 47

Lovely pictures too-dope, you did a great job with the ting x ak47. Im really interested to hear more about your opinion on her. Have you had a chance to smoke her yet? If so would you be able to throw up a smoke report? Im really interested in what the smell and taste is like on her. Ive got a pack in the fridge myself, just havent got the space to pop her yet.

Thanks Blazeee. #2 has been trimmed and jarred for about 6 days. It was loud during flower and that has continued after drying. Stinks up a room quick when I open a jar. It can hang in the air a while after. It smells of orange cough syrup and that translates well with a distinct taste of medicine on the exhale. rich flavor. the smoke is well balanced between head and body. Potent but functional. Great hybrid buzz. I think both parents are represented in the expression I have.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

too-dope

Headbanger F2

Headbanger F2

#1 harvested at 70 days. This was an easy plant to grow. Healthy and vigorous throughout veg and a real champion in flower. I’ll have to check the dry weight, but I think HB #1 will have the highest yield this round. The nose on this one is pure sour funk. The odor was incredibly pungent when I cut her down. Great resin development on large flowers with medium bud density. The #3 I Just put into flower today was a fairly sensitive plant throughout veg but I have no doubt she’ll have a lot to offer in the end product as well. A+ genetics.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A

AVOH

#1 harvested at 70 days. This was an easy plant to grow. Healthy and vigorous throughout veg and a real champion in flower. I’ll have to check the dry weight, but I think HB #1 will have the highest yield this round. The nose on this one is pure sour funk. The odor was incredibly pungent when I cut her down. Great resin development on large flowers with medium bud density. The #3 I Just put into flower today was a fairly sensitive plant throughout veg but I have no doubt she’ll have a lot to offer in the end product as well. A+ genetics.
View Image
View Image
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73493&pictureid=1783084&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73493&pictureid=1783082&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Awesome thread too dope
Man keep up the great work
Im wondering whats the smell difference between the headbangera and ecsd
I hear great reports on these headbangers

Last edited:

too-dope

Awesome thread too dope
Man keep up the great work
Im wondering whats the smell difference between the headbangera and ecsd
I hear great reports on these headbangers

Thanks. I've never grown ecsd but I have smoked quite a few bags of sour diesel. Some of which may have been the ecsd. Only a few were any good though. It seems like the average grower struggles with sour diesel. I've read it can be difficult for some. The headbanger on the other hand has been really easy for me. A testament to the work that was put into the line. Of course I'll have to make the final assessment after it is dried and cured, but in my limited experience I suspect the Headbanger is probably the best representation thus far. I also have Krizznapp's Crossroads Sour ((Chacos ECSD x N.H) x (OJDs SSSDH x SD IBL)) in the fridge. I think I can probably find a longer flowering sour in that line.

too-dope

Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible

SI #1 has been curing for almost a month now. The nose is still sweet in the foreground though I wouldn’t describe it as tropical any longer. It has more of a candied citrus smell layered with faint notes of something musky/spicy. The effect has only become more intense. The high is uplifting, yet strong and complex. It takes you higher the more you smoke and can be come disorienting if you smoke too much. I find it easy to get distracted when I’ve had more than I probably should. The high can be very social and or productive if you smoke the right amount. It’ll leave you in the clouds if you over do it. The thing people comment on the most when they smoke it is the duration of the high. It lasts for hours and hours it seems. It definitely has some long legs on it. The longest of anything I’ve got right now. It smells like a stick of incense burning when lit though it is not as pronounced as the #2. Simply Irresistible is the first proper haze I’ve grown myself and probably the best I’ve ever smoked. Between the #1 & #2 they are my go-to for the daytime, #2 being my favorite. I’ll have a detailed report on the #2 posted soon. Everyone who uses cannabis should have a good haze in their life. there is something very special about the effects of equatorial varieties on the mind. it is a whole different experience than the broad leaf hybrids that most are accustomed to these days. My success with Simply Irresistible has inspired me to continue the exploration of haze varieties sooner than I anticipated. Next up is Crystal Haze from Top Dawg.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible

Though perhaps not as visually stunning as the #1, the #2 is nonetheless my favorite of the two. She was a sensitive plant for the majority of her life cycle without direct light throughout most of flowering. The buds never really filled out but dialed a bit better and run from clone it would probably be much different. In the end I was very happy with the result. The flowers have been curing for about 1 1/2 months. The quality of the terpenes and the high cannot be overstated. It maintained what I previously described as a jungle/incense/menthol aroma. Recently I opened the jar for my lady. Her eyes lit up immediately and she responded with tea tree oil when asked to describe it. I think that might be more accurate than my description. It is certainly loud and unique. It only becomes more developed the longer it spends in a jar. Sharp and pungent when broken up. It has a kind of sweet woody taste that is difficult to articulate. The effect is what makes it the best. It's uplifting and clear as opposed to the spaciness of the #1. The high stacks like the #1 but you don’t become less functional. Its stimulating and long lasting. Everything is interesting and nothing is too complicated. No anxiety, and very little disorientation. Pure happiness. Out of everything I have it's my favorite thing to smoke. It has a strong smell of incense when burned and leaves a room smelling like church long after its gone. There is something ancient about these flowers. They feel like something to be used in a ceremony connecting with the ancestors or some shit. Growing plants like this keeps me interested in cultivating cannabis.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

window

Veteran
Ha Ha, love your word's too-dope! Ceremonial smoke for sure! For me, the right pheno can capture the feel good essence of Haze and it sounds like you got the right pheno:dance013:

too-dope

Ha Ha, love your word's too-dope! Ceremonial smoke for sure! For me, the right pheno can capture the feel good essence of Haze and it sounds like you got the right pheno:dance013:

When it comes to taste/smell/effect the #2 was the kind of plant I was seeking when I popped the seeds over half a year ago now. The SI #2 is one of the cuts I lost unintentionally. I would've liked to run this one again. It takes a long time to grow a haze plant but man is it worth it. If I had a larger garden and not so many seeds I would definitely be popping more from the SI pack. I will at some point in the future. Until then I'll cherish the jars I have. Very special.