What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else love Zamaldelica and making crosses with it?

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Great smoke report.
...This shit blew my brains to bits! haha. I had the noids... I am scared of having the rest which I haven't had that feeling in a while... I need to like to fucking yoga and and cleanse my soul before smoking this shit again...
Hahaha. Sounds like trip weed to me.

T.B.

SolarLogos

cripes been ages since I have had time for forum fun. awesome to see these crosses going!

I just have a quick smoke report for you. I am not good at them but this one had to be shared...

I often think my crosses will come out crap because, well, it's just me and I have no idea what I am doing. Just playing. One of my first crosses that I had ever made was Zam and Orient Express, I think from my very first ACE order yeeeears ago now. Really my first attempt. So I popped seeds of these last year. Just one little plant in a 2L milk bottle just to see what'll happen. I forgot about it so it's been curing for a few months now. I've been spoiled with 9 month cured Panama/Malawi so it's hard to go to my other jars.

So I saw them and thought, fuck it, I'll have a 'mellow' smoke and see how these go. Loaded a pipe but packed a little more than usual as I had a feeling this was gonna be more mild. Fuck I was so wrong. So damn wrong. This shit blew my brains to bits! haha. I had the noids, flight 666 and I couldn't watch anything without seeing the TV 4 dimensionally. haha. It was EXCELLENT. I am scared of having the rest which I haven't had that feeling in a while. Wonderful! I need to like to fucking yoga and and cleanse my soul before smoking this shit again. Woah, Ace genetics rules!
Awesome report! It's amazing she still affected you so strong, considering you are used to Panama/Malawi. I could use a good brain-wreck, but tolerance issues... Thanks for the great report!
Peace, God bless

Purple Zamaldelica x Locktite
picture.php

Couple more weeks til 12/12. Great vigor so far. I popped two of these and the other was much less vigorous so I chopped it. Both were female. This is the first plant I've grown from this cross.

nksv

here are my first outdoor runs of zamaldelica f2s I made last year. Very happy ladies:

picture.php

sorry for the side view, I can't figure out this photo stuff here!

picture.php

Destroyer X Zamaldelica(Thai Pheno) crossed
it with the GT f2's I made from an Alligator tail Thai Pheno

Found 2 nanners plucked them, havent seen anymore thinkn' heat stress..
This seed must a fallen off the mom LAST SEASON outside and just sprouted on an inside grow
In the same container. I had a Male plant diff type I culled in that same container..
So I just let her go never even topped her
and I generally top like crazy in veg...

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Poor germination rate for me. Out of 5 Zam Female seeds only 2 popped. I am disappointed because I had 10 Jack Herer germing at the same time and got 10 out of 10.

Koondense

Veteran
Maybe increase the temperature during germination, this is a tropical variety after all.

Thermalrider, your three headed lady look gorgeous! :)

Cheers

gladysvjubb

Veteran
They are on a botanical heating mat. 82 degrees soil temp. 24 hours of light. 2 shop lights in the cab @ 40 watts each. They stay there for veg, about 3-5 weeks. Then I move them to the flower room to stretch and finish. I have 56 plants right now with more in the process.

Consolidated

420giveaway
Hi all. Last summer i had a auto Malawi w high resin coverage crossed with a Zam male.
The parents...

Attachments

• 20181024_133313.jpg
    20181024_133313.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180805_163408.jpg
    20180805_163408.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 33

Consolidated

420giveaway
Yes. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

For sure my friend and thanks for tuning in...
I have and the rest of my story . I planted the outcome of that marriage, indoors,at the edge of my tent (1.20×1.20 or 4×4).

Attachments

• 20190105_201225.jpg
    20190105_201225.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190507_150814.jpg
    20190507_150814.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190507_151111.jpg
    20190507_151111.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20190507_145101.jpg
    20190507_145101.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190507_152132.jpg
    20190507_152132.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190507_152316.jpg
    20190507_152316.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190506_122443.jpg
    20190506_122443.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190429_123633.jpg
    20190429_123633.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 39

Consolidated

420giveaway
I found 2 female (2 of 2), planted in the same small pot -having in my mind to culled the male I would find-.

I don't looking for autoflower traits.

Chopped after 13 weeks or so

Their smell is different from both parents -i don't remember the smell of this particular male- but no mango/carrot .
Earthy tones,mellow smell of hot chocolate and little spicy in the background .
I find the effect better than the Zamaldelicas i have grown...
I took a sample at 11 weeks,was potent but make me nervous, some paranoia and leave them for couple more weeks.

Last edited:

paisajedehierba

F2 (MuayThai x Aurora Indica) x Zamaldelica standart

F2 (MuayThai x Aurora Indica) x Zamaldelica standart

… my cellar grow this winter gave me alot of seeds and some nice buds to smoke. The effect of a little cigarette is at first pleasently activating with enough focus to do things. Later it becomes more calm physically. There´s also some vivid psychedelic energy.

The grow was difficult, because there were a few weeks during mid flowering with hermie Action. I guess the temperatures were to low in average. The fan leafs yellowed very early.

Unexpected and late appeared a last reflowering. The last reflowering was hermie free and the buds have swollen a lot, developing a nice fruity/hashy smell and much more resin.

I will only use the earliest seeds (pollinated before the first hermie flowers appeared) to find my auto ladie of this cross (for outdoor Season 2019). Unfortunately I assume the hermie tendencies will not disappear.

Attachments

• (MuayThai x AuroraIndica) x Zamaldelica Standart .jpg
    (MuayThai x AuroraIndica) x Zamaldelica Standart .jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 29
  • (MuayThai x AuroraIndica) x Zamaldelica Standart resin.jpg
    (MuayThai x AuroraIndica) x Zamaldelica Standart resin.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 35

Shooters

Shooters' Dubi 2.0
(Zamaldelica #04 m x Lionheart) x (Zamaldelica #06) then inbred for two more generations to make them a F4. This one has a pregnant branch with the F5 gen. It is in the second week of actual flower, third since flip.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Everything I've crossed to ZD #06 has produced fire, I wish I still had some more of that pollen saved.

YukonKronic

Anybody cross Zam to Honduras yet? I’m curious about this idea... both have lovely clean effects and floral Terps. Honduras should bump yield through the roof while I imagine Zam would improve potency as well as bud density.
ZamPan and my own ZamxGuatemala show how well she crosses with American sativas.

Maybe in a few years when I have space and time...

nksv

well, I am very happy to report the smoke from the Zamaldelica F2s I made (very lazily pollen chucking two years ago) is absolute fire. Mind warping awesomeness, slight shroomy. I just sampled a tiny bit and went way off into space. haha. She's the one in the pics before.

I have some A5 Haze coming, along with more of the absolutely aaaamazing Panama/Malawi Fs - with the Malawi/Panama standards as freebies...I am going to be in heaven for years playing around with everything I have been collecting and playing around with. Goddamn.

Latest posts

Latest posts