What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED takes a backseat

positivity

Veteran
So what's happening in a self sufficient grow room.
Horti 250 blue getting it done in a roughly 5x5. This is multi purpose veg. Same light starts seeds, clones, veg
Will switch to cmh and grow same type plant in that spot. Will see what I prefer

picture.php

positivity

Veteran
When the thread with the memes, new member, and dougie disappeared I missed the deadpool meme. Like an instant classic

I'm so happy to have this thread to write in when something comes to mind

Get back to growing soon. Sour deez is almost ready and the stem rubs are smelling really good

giphy.gif

positivity

Veteran
Think they are superior and capable of judging others. No..I'll judge you.

Its no wonder there is so little real content on forums. You allow others to be harassed.

Too bad. I really did respect this forum at one time. Not that my opinion really matters. But it does tend to align with some

positivity

Veteran
Welcome to the forum. His name is Doug and he'll be in your home spying soon. His hydro advice has no plants. And trichome dense cannabis books has no trichomes. But he has something to sell you and many supporters.

*This Ad including Doug is supported by free speech

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts