What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD-Oil-Hawaii?

My pain management doc says he gets CBD oil from http://cbd-oil-hawaii.com
It says its from colorado so is this a good quality cbd oil? other then this site I cant find much info about this oil or even the brand name, would be nice to find the company in colorado to find reveiws.
also this site sells it for 400$ my doc said its 200$ and I see they have a animal/pet cbd oil on that site for $200. :chin:
anybody heard of this company?

LostTribe

Premium user
Not certain but that sounds outrageously priced IMHO.....

Haven't look myself though.....

I just hope my doc isnt trying to sell me the animal/pet version of cbd oil listed on that site for $200 cuz the dr said it was $200 from him but if i order online its $400 like that site says for the human one lol.
I mean how else could the doc be able to sell it to me for half price then the site? i'd be pretty upset if i buy it and my dr gets the animal/pet cbd oil, I mean im sure dogfood is ok to eat but that dont mean its a good idea lol