What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thank( DUBI )Thread

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
It's not my place to go into specifics. Please all who read this support ACE'S work and the other companies on the Ace web site. Peace

Last edited:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Understood, Dubi is a real gem in this business.

Dubi, Luis and the ACE/CBG crews will always have my full support :smoke:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last hours of the year .... A BIG thank you from all ACE Seeds team to all who have participated in making this an interesting, respectful and participative room. :huggg:

Thanks a lot also for supporting our work this year, without all of you we wouldn't be working in our passion, and we hope to continue working hard to keep offering you high quality genetics and the best customer service we can for many years to come. :yes:

It's time to remember to all the ones which are no longer with us, be aware and forgive our failures, but at the same time to be thankful and feel blessed for what we have and to be here alive. Future can be brighter if we do our best to improve as a persons and to do our best to respect others and our environment.

Wish you enjoy with your beloved ones! Best wishes for 2017! :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you Dubi & ACE for the chance to grow this awesome cross

Pangi @63 days

picture.php

Happy 2017 to all ACErs and everyone else!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Well said Dubi, Have a great year Ace in 2017. Your genetics are strong enough to cover mistakes I've made in growing. They also fool my friends into thinking I'm a better grower than I really am. Thank you! I gave my Golden Tiger to a few friends as Christmas presents last week. Each person re-contacted me to say Thank you again. So Dubi I will do the same. Thank you my friend and all at Ace. It's an honor to grow out your genetics! Peace

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Over the years I've grown PCK, Sandstorm, Panama, G.Tiger, and just starting some Violeta.

I always enjoy growing seeds out, but when I get Ace and CBG genetics I feel like Im doing the lords work. I guess, in my head, I imagine these guys being in love with their plants and not just "in the business."

OnceUpon

ace is a pleasure to deal with. amazing open communication about parentage, seed origins and a willingness to help

Mystic Funk

Thanks Dubi!
Every variety I've grown from you guy has been outstanding and it's everything you guys said it would be.:biggrin:
I have over ten varieties from you guys.
Have a happy new year Dubi!

peace!
mystic:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Anurag, OnceUpon and Right. Welcome to the Ace thread. There is many people here willing to help you. Give a shout out at any time you have questions. Happy for all of you that you understand the quality of Ace seeds. Welcome to the family. Peace

Azaghal

Veteran
Just wanted to say thank you very much, Dubi and ACE Seeds !

This was the third time I accquired seeds directly from this company and they always satisfied me.
Fast and stealthy shipping, a kind, helpful and professional customer service, reasonable pricing together with unique and different genetics is why I can recommend ACE Seeds wholeheartedly.

Cheers

Attachments

• ACE Seeds.jpg
    ACE Seeds.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 14

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Azaghal :)

Thanks to you for your kind words and for supporting our work, i highly appreciate you are interested to explore our Breeders Packs and our latest landrace releases and works in preservation. If you are a landrace sativa lover then i'm sure you are going to enjoy a lot with the personality and effects of our Honduras and Ethiopian releases. The Kali China will balance the garden with its very refined hashplant personality, that's for sure ;)

Please, keep us updated! :yes: Best wishes!

ULMW

Yes FarmerLion, You done know Dubi, Luis and all at Ace Seeds MAXIMUM RESPECT in every aspect. From first contact , thru to ordering and on line support , follow up support on line guidance and advice and honesty and now a wonderful new friendship with new levels of learning and appreciating this most majestic and mystic of plants. It is a joy and honor to grow Ace Seeds. Recommend them to all your friends. Real Herbs, Real People and Real Thanks to each and all at Ace Seeds.
Big up the Stealth Wrapping Team too !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts