What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

SolarLogos

I have two female
TIKAL R7 (Peachy Incense Pheno) x Honduras

The Tikal leaner is bushier cola's are Intense Peach smelling..

The Honduras (leaner below) larger structure has an electric Berry smell with the softer Peach Background.. heavenly smelling...

View Image]View Image[/url]
Thermal,
Looking nice as do all your posts. The peach sounds so good and since reading your post, I can't stop thinking about a peach flavored herb. Then it hit me, I've had tangerine, strawberry cough, blueberry and have seen other flavors, maybe put together a "Fruit Basket" for gifts for friends around Christmas. Of course, I live in a state that allows me to carry and freely give an oz. or less to anyone over 21, :woohoo:so I'm not advocating anyone do something on this board who is not in a legal state/position to do so. Thanks for the idea, I'm always looking for unique gift ideas around this time of year. :stocking:

Peace, God bless

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Honduran sunset....
picture.php

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Hi willydread,

The Honduras P1 seeds we grew also started with wider leaves in seedling stage, but once they reach their sexual maturity the leaves get thinner and thinner showing all her tropical sativa nature.

As described in Honduras' strain description, there are 2 main phenos in the strain. The 'mexican' pheno which has a paler green yellowish color, and the purple 'colombian' pheno, which developes dark greener foliage, showing purple petioles in flowering and also purple hues in the flowers with colder temps during the flowering.

Guess we will need to wait until they are more developed to be able to identify more traits. Best wishes with them! ;)

Hi dubi, i was wondering if you ever got around to seeding the purple honduras with your panama (goddess) to produce the feminized seeds you mentioned a few months backs in terpenes thread?

Thermal,
Looking nice as do all your posts. The peach sounds so good and since reading your post, I can't stop thinking about a peach flavored herb. Then it hit me, I've had tangerine, strawberry cough, blueberry and have seen other flavors, maybe put together a "Fruit Basket" for gifts for friends around Christmas. Of course, I live in a state that allows me to carry and freely give an oz. or less to anyone over 21, :woohoo:so I'm not advocating anyone do something on this board who is not in a legal state/position to do so. Thanks for the idea, I'm always looking for unique gift ideas around this time of year.

Peace, God bless

Thanks Brotherman, It's nice to provide family & friends some "SPECIAL XMAS CHEER"

Again Theses two ladies are Tikal R7(Peachy Incense Pheno) x Honduras..

Yea never smelled anything like this for sure..
I'll know in a few weeks about the effect, the Tikal leaner is down as of 10 minutes ago .. The Honduras leaner is going to go a little longer ..

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

The Honduras leaner.. Yes Yes, I'm A little light on Nitrogen But I'm not adding any at this point of flower ...

picture.php

Last edited:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Honduras Update

Honduras Update

I also went too light with feeding, but I think this girl has this golden, really yellowish color, it's been like that since the beggining.

picture.php

Hairs!!! There are Hairs! and purpling going on:

picture.php

Starting to smell to a superfruity mangoish something. :woohoo:

SolarLogos

@repuk: that looks great but watch out for mold! ( unless those brown calyxes are seeded?)
My eyes aren't so good, but I looks like Repuk is going to have one heck of a sticky Honduran to me. Wish my green Mexican pheno look that sticky this early on.

I also went too light with feeding, but I think this girl has this golden, really yellowish color, it's been like that since the beggining.

View Image

View Image

I had one I put outside in March and didn't show his balls until Sept. I knew he would be a male, so I just left him alone, in the ground and watered maybe once a month. He stayed healthy, grew huge and kept a goldish color the entire time.

Loving that purple, you lucky guy!!!

Thermal: We gotta add Mango to our fruit basket this next holidays!
Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

View Image

View Image

I grew out my two Honduran's and their clones are in flower now OD. I learned a little the first go around. I only feed mine about 0.8 EC, two watering out of three with liquid organic nutes. You probably already figured out, their sweet spot seems to be a little lower and narrower than a lot of other plants. Took me a while to get mine dialed in.

Again, beautiful purple buds my friend! They look so sweet!
Peace, God bless

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
@Pepé The Grower: Good eye! :huggg: Yes, they're seeded, in fact I collected like 30-something huge well-mature seeds from being hit by an ethiopian and a purple honduras males... they're 3x to 4x the size of the ethiopians seeds.

Will get better macros next time.

@SolarLogos: Yesss! She's very resinous, and fragant if you sniff close. She can have an almost light dew frost early in the morning, but have really strong sun by midday, minimum 5 hours or more daily, guess that stimulates her. I'm longing for a weather change, rains stop and warm sunny days are back, inducing kind of a micro-spring in Autumn, e.g. plants flowering. Kind of micro-climate here.

Yes, I'm kind of "gauging" her hunger, had to feed something due to the rains potentially flushing the pots, so started light and increased the dosage with no clawing so far, leaving a day in between, will try two :thank you: feeding molasses and organic teas.

Thanks a lot for the pointers! :tiphat:

Thinking on devising a kind of ghetto style poly-tent or something...

SolarLogos

View Image

View Image

You must have the Colombian pheno my friend. You're a lucky guy!

Peace, God bless

Colombian pheno: It has the same growing and flowering habits than the 'mexican' pheno, but clearly stands out for having more refined, pleasant and stronger floral aromas. It also has the strongest, most balanced and complex effects, the highest THC (11.60 %) and terpene content. This line flowers frequently with beautiful purple colors (especially outdoors with colder temperatures), reminiscent trait from the old purple colombian sativa heritage, very similar to Purple Haze, but with a faster maturation and better yield.

Looking beautiful Repuk...! Gonna be tasty it sounds...

This is Tikal x Honduras.. Honduras Pheno.. Berries smell not quite as intense as it was but it's there..!
All the heavy lifting is done, just coasting downhill with anticipation..

picture.php
[/IMG]

The Tikal leaner peach is down jarred and the smell so far has translated to the final product..

SolarLogos

Purple looks like your Panama Haze. Looks tasty! I have 2 Mexican green pheno's in the greenhouse, but still covered in white hairs. Wished mine was a purple Colombian pheno. Definately can't wait to read a smoke report on this one!
Great job again.
Peace, God bless

Last edited:

SolarLogos

Honduran Goodies

Honduran Goodies

I love Honduran in the morning, it's like a jolt of caffeine for the mind, focus, introspective, creative and it's perfect for arranging my schedule for the day and getting things done (unlike some strains, where I don't get past arranging my schedule). I can get an amazing amount of work done when I smoke Honduran.

I have quite a bit coming up on a 4 month cure, so yesterday, I made Honduran infused coconut oil, doubling up on the Honduran, then used it to make chocolate. One small square will get your blood and brain racing.
Today, I made Honduran bubble hash from the same batch of Honduran. Anyway, I think I'll be starting my mornings each day for a while with some hash and chocolate with my coffee
biggrin.gif

Peace, God bless

Last edited:

SolarLogos

These are two clones of the Honduran, Green Mexican Pheno that are still in the greenhouse. I also let nature flip these into flower. It could be a January harvest? I crossed both of their lower branches with my male Honduran, as well as with my male Malawi. I have already harvested some Honduran seeds and the Malawi x Honduran I also pollinated my Thai leaning GT with the Honduran male, seeds harvested. I hope to find time to grow some of those out next year. It's always fun and interesting to see what comes out.

Peace, God bless

Latest posts

Latest posts