What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the questions about CMEP-OL oil less explosion proof recovery pump

KDT

I've seen a few CMEP-6000's available for a fraction of the cost they were initially listed for. Anyone have any experience with it?

Jslump510

I've seen a few CMEP-6000's available for a fraction of the cost they were initially listed for. Anyone have any experience with it?

They work well price droped when the master vapor pump came out it works way better from my experience, I got a cmep 6000 with your name on it for $6500 trying to move it for my new chiller fund ...

KDT

You like the CMEP-6000 better than the master vapor pump? You're using the MVP rather than the CMEP?

6500 seems fair, how's it currently running? I'm in Northern CA btw

Pressure testing cmep-ol

Pressure testing cmep-ol

I was pressure testing my cmep-ol and it leaks slightly, however I spoke to the guy that used to fix my pumps and he said that there is a certain amount it can leak that's ok. I'm trying to figure out what the acceptable amount for the pump to leak because I can't find where my pumps leaking?

jswick93

I was pressure testing my cmep-ol and it leaks slightly, however I spoke to the guy that used to fix my pumps and he said that there is a certain amount it can leak that's ok. I'm trying to figure out what the acceptable amount for the pump to leak because I can't find where my pumps leaking?

The cmep-ol should not leak in any amount if properly put together.