What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super easy pot chocolates. You pick the flavors!!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Thanks UseFuLL
Another great contribution. Used Dove peanut butter cup and Peppermint patty as centers.

The butter was ISO from 100% bud. Then hash , butter and water in crock for 6 hours.

1/2 a candy = Warning do not run heavy Machinery. LOL

Ph-patrol

Veteran
picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Thanks UseFuLL
Another great contribution. Used Dove peanut butter cup and Peppermint patty as centers.

The butter was ISO from 100% bud. Then hash , butter and water in crock for 6 hours.

SWEET!!! I am sooo glad someone took the time to try this easy recipe. I had a feeling it would be you Ph.,to take one for the team so to speak. It was easy wasn't it?? You just made my day friend!!:tiphat:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Way to go Ph..

Way to go Ph..

Thanks UseFuLL

Sounds like a winner.

I will give it a try when I use up my cookies.

I just ate a half a cookie,a whole one is a little to potent.

Peace :tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Sounds like a winner.

I will give it a try when I use up my cookies.

I just ate a half a cookie,a whole one is a little to potent.

Peace :tiphat:

I hear you on the half cookie thing. My wife has a sweet tooth. I now make some diluted treats to munch on,or to share with folks that I worry about what could happen if they ate a power treat.. I keep the budder strong. but if a recipe calls for 1/2 cup butter I use 1/4 cup my budder and add 1/4 cup regular butter.That way she can eat a lil more without seeing things or falling asleep at 6pm. I keep everything labled in our chest freezer.Certain folks get certain treats. I am also thinking about sharing a super easy peanut butter fudge recipe soon.:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
BTW Ph.....I'd be willing to take a road trip to watch you eat that monster one. Then,I would probably also have to watch over your beautiful garden for a few days as well. LOL:biggrin:

LOL That would be some scary business chowing down that monster. The butter was made with chocolope witch is a sativa so you would have to act as a guide as I would be drooling in the corner. lol

Great and easy recipe. This recipe is some thing to think about around valentines day. Your loved one would be Impressed with custom chocolates.

Useful:tiphat:

I wood

Oh yeah...I remembered what I wanted to say. If anyone does this, and has any ideas of other things to put in the lil cups. Please do post you ideas here. I like new ideas. It took me a bit of time to come up with the perfect budder to choc ratio. I first did one bag of choc and it did not set properly in my opinion. Did 1and1/2 bags and it was decent. 2 bags totaling 23oz seems perfect. They set really nice and the flavor is really really tasty.

Candy molds work well to portion out the finished chocolates.
I use the rectangular molds that are 64 per sheet.
RSO is my preferred thc/cbd source.
One gram Rso per 64 piece sheet equals 15.6 mgs per chocolate, if you are careful enough to get all similar sized pieces. If not the bigger ones will be the stronger ones and sometimes a choice is what you want.

I wood

Forgot to add, I just melt chocolate bars and incorporate the rso into the melted chocolate.
The molds I found hold 7 or 8 ounces of chocolate perfectly, so everything is accurate and repeatable.

I wood

Useful idiot,
While I find your self deprecating name very amusing, it is misleading as hell.
Nothing I have read from you, yet, indicates idiot, thanks for all the good info.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Useful idiot,
While I find your self deprecating name very amusing, it is misleading as hell.
Nothing I have read from you, yet, indicates idiot, thanks for all the good info.

I appreciate the compliment bud.It really means a lot to me to hear that. BUT....my name is misleading for a reason.My name is actually a song that is just a very short musical so to speak, by a band that produces some amazing music. I picked that name because we all have a ton of useful in us.....we also at times.................................:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Candy molds work well to portion out the finished chocolates.
I use the rectangular molds that are 64 per sheet.
RSO is my preferred thc/cbd source.
One gram Rso per 64 piece sheet equals 15.6 mgs per chocolate, if you are careful enough to get all similar sized pieces. If not the bigger ones will be the stronger ones and sometimes a choice is what you want.

You rock!! You have got this down to a science. Thank you much for posting your results. I hope you enjoy. It sounds like you will.:tiphat:

Betterhaff

Veteran
Good stuff Maynard. I had a bit of La Niña butter if the freezer so I made a half batch. Some with pb cup minis and some with roasted almonds. I cut the pb cups in half and used mini cup cake liners. Be curious to hear results of any made with coconut oil. Need to make some more butter or coconut oil, harvest is just around the corner.

dodo5678

UI,

these came out really well and were a total hit. i used small paper cups and about 7 reeses pieces in each.

next time i want to try adding rice krispies to make it more like a crunch cup.

1/2 to 3/4 of a cup worked well for me and took about 1.5 - 2 hours to kick in. I could even feel it when i started with 1/4.

this is a keeper, thanks again!

-dodo :joint: