What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

S

scai

Hey Konopenko, your snow looks a lot like mine ;))
Lets see when the spring comes, not yet anyway ;)

konopenko

Veteran
Yo Rinse, seeds are in soil :) guerilla style this year so I must select earlier strains...
I will experiment with my hibrids: OE/Mazar I.S., NepJ/Mazar I.S. few Marocs and first time some autos named Charger :)
Hey Scai, yes snow is very dry so wind often builds very deep blanket..you can drop inside very easy. Lowest temp. few years ago was -42 just 15 min away ;)

S

scai

This year we had to most minus -32 C, it was very mild year ;)
-43C is temperature when I call to work and say, I'm not coming.
It' no good to crank you auto at that temperature...

S

shush

Regards Ace friends,Shush bro there is a 1,5 year old bud waiting for u...
View Image

but this time we will have to hike you know :) good luck to you and your wife ;)

View Image

pozdrav tovariš!
nice to see you back in action this year again amigo.

the 1,5y old bud has gone by now huh? ;)

im ready for hiking tebra!Very soon.Po praznkih verjetn;)

konopenko

Veteran
Yo shush bro,bud is still there waiting for u :) I cant roll one cos I slayed myself directly into working hand and fucked my trigger finger...como un idiota :biggrin:
Hey Peks and Bleiweis welcome and high OF day, 1. may, 9. may :woohoo:

konopenko

Veteran
Last few guerillas on inspection :)
picture.php

Maroc male, hybrid, Maroc female, Panama red ?, little caribe, and female Angola thai...
picture.php

my precious :) OE/Nep//Mazar I.S.

O

OKD

Nice lookin lineup -- looks like trouble....that Angolan looks shifty...;)

konopenko

Veteran
Trouble indeed OKD, yes I left all funky plants for finish :) good news Panama Red is female:woohoo:
Story behind Angola thai: I gave some seeds away and I got her back to cross her with maroc male, she flowered a bit from lack of space and yes she came from indoor vegebox. My bro Zuki thought I could cross her soon, but no go...so I planted her in new pot with poor-medium soil. She lost some leaves but she will survive I think..she grows like crazy :biggrin: and will soon visit our costa del sol :tiphat:

konopenko

Veteran
Quick update:
picture.php

Maroc, Panama, LMN Angola/Thai, Caribe
picture.php

This week we are leaving this place, gona be dificult for them :) guerilla style _ moje partizanke grejo prema Trstu.

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks my cannabrothers for kind words, Im so happy we found good outdoor spot for them they will surely respect our input :) and yes I was just speculating they go towards our city Trst..well they are near and ready like Hezbollah in Qusair :)
please light one for great Syrian people and their president Assad fighting for their lives, let they destroy ugly usazionist plot :pimp3: :ying::thank you:

konopenko

Veteran
Hey shush bro, hope you are fine..well Im back in action :)
Here is your maroc which produced hm..quite fluffy buds,but Im happy because these are first buds here near my dača (on 1600m) in 6 years!
picture.php

shush bro just follow the smoke and bring some filters :)
picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Koondense, quite well I think..she is maybe 3 to 4 weeks to late to finish here. Humidity is not a problem here, cold shity weather is..and soil never gets warm here. Snow is expected above 1800m in these days and temps below 5 C...its a surprise she survived until now:tiphat:

C

Canman

beautiful place with beautiful plants nice pictures konopenko thanks like that nj

Latest posts

Latest posts