What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

konopenko

Veteran
What about that? Mazar I Shariff severly eaten,Acemix plant planted near to her was eaten with her steam :) Im not angry anymore, deer just wants to survive...
picture.php

picture.php

Mazar male was a real target for all insects,spyder m...
Very few chances to smoke MIS this year.. will have to hike 4 hours to 1900m to see if there is something to throw into my lungs...

I had gypsy nirvana mazar freebies a while back and it grew nicely here in the drier part of the island. Gotta make sure they aren't getting waterlogged, they like dry soil. Other problem with mazar is bud rot if it rains during harvest.

konopenko

Veteran
Hello RedDirtW yeah interesting strain 4sure,but what about some sativa ;)
picture.php

Zamadelica (left) and Tropicalmix plant both in one pot.. Im not sure they can finish here,but will be nice to see some snow on that crazy sativas in november :)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Things almost done, Harvest 2 outta 3 because of mold. Those nugs were so dense and dank that mold started taking over... Theres 1 out there for anotehr week or so! Smells like sweet bubblegums or something :) Excited to smoke some of this!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wanted to thank the ACE crew for putting out some quality genes!
Peace!

konopenko

Veteran
Yo Buddah happy harvest! Today I went to see how my guerilla nepaleseJ is enjoying our Alps :)
picture.php

picture.php

She is flowering very fast this year, buds are smelling mmmmmmmmm sweet...
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks Kono! I things still drying up, but I should be able to puff some soon! :)

Your plants must be some happy girls, they look great man! Beautiful view, must be nice visiting the spot! Best of luck on your harvest man!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Chopped one more Erdpurt, theres still one left, which seems to be a bit slower than the others! This one was ready, trichs were 50/50 amber,milky. Left 2 of the under branches on the plant to go another week and fill up some white hairs that didn't get much sun exposure!

picture.php

picture.php

She was a good plant :) Overall I'm pretty please with ACE Erdpurt, good solid purple dank buds, with a sweet aroma. She didn't stretch much, it's a bit hard to LST, her stems are thick and hard.. I almost snapped a few branches while doing it. Got around 2/3 oz per plant.

The other ones that were chopped last week, are still hanging outside drying. One nug I left on the heat and it's pretty dry, and I smoked some. Very earth taste with some candy tones to it, I such at describing aromas/tastes. The high is pretty good too, I'm sure once the bud is fully dry it will get much better. I smoked this nug after 3 days drying in a very hot attic (i had no other choice). I'll give a better report once nugs sit in the jar for a few days and are fully dry.

and yeah, I want more pictures on the Alps too ;)

Peace!

konopenko

Veteran
Nice sticky buds there Buddah, they remembered me on lovely strain from Cbg/Ace called Chizbek-purple pakistani and uzbekistan. Buds were same as yours: purple, sticky and smelly :) ..and yes those girls killed some brain activity :biggrin:
Buddah bro more Alps very soon :tiphat: RedDW amigo ...smoking in Bohinj lake,picture is old but every year is the same...:)
no cops here this is our Republic of Ganja..one year I must plant sativa near Bohinj lake, bro you can not imagine how specially clear air and water we have here.

picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks bro, yeah its crazy :) one Mazari I Shariff is very close to Korošica towards Dlesenškova p. you can chop her in october..my anckle is fucked, 4hours is too much for me atm..:tiphat:

S

shush

thanks,but ill not pass this path this year:D
maybe next year ill do a small alpine grow in your parts if there will be any time left.

Picture from my last trekk to triglav (2864)

picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Oj Triglav moj dom :) lovely picture bro, maybe from Pokljuka? I love to smoke on mountains specially on Triglav, have you ever smoked on top? Last year we met some local stoners smoking skunk on Planika and then they climbed on Triglav without shoes ;) legende svaka čast.
Stoned Slovene patriots:
picture.php

:) hahahahahaha znamja pobedy

Ncali

Veteran
Another corner of the world I'd love to visit. Balkans are so underrated as a beautiful destination! (probably because of past conflicts) Thanks for sharing the pics.

Peace&Pot

S

shush

Oj Triglav moj dom :) lovely picture bro, maybe from Pokljuka? I love to smoke on mountains specially on Triglav, have you ever smoked on top? Last year we met some local stoners smoking skunk on Planika and then they climbed on Triglav without shoes. legende svaka čast.
Stoned Slovene patriots:
View Image
:) hahahahahaha znamja pobedy
Great shot bro!
Yeah,that was photo from Pokljuka side.
No,I never smoked on Triglav yet.maybe Ill do it in next few weeks when I'll visit the mountain again.This time from Zadnjica(Ass) trough Plemenice.This one will be the hard one for me,so no smoking or joking before I reach the top.

View on the south side from Grintavec (2558)
picture.php

Plemenice
picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
Svaka čast...you must be a real climber. Lovely stream there in Zadnjica :) and a lot more..
Warmly welcome BW, Yesum and Ncali we also have very famous river Soča..one of the purest in Europe 4sure.
picture.php