What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Moses how many packs you pop to find your keeper? They really look great, you did a stellar job with them. Thanks for sharing with us!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
that was 12 seeds... i have another 2 packs that will be popped next week:)

If i were you i would squirrel away those two packs and clone the heck out of your Number 2 pheno for a while. Keep those packs in reserve in case you lose that pheno down the road. Of course i understand entirely your desire to pop them and maybe even find a better pheno!

Can you get specific on the yield. Veg time, pot size, watts, and ounces yielded? Thanks bro i am enamored with your choice pheno!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
If i were you i would squirrel away those two packs and clone the heck out of your Number 2 pheno for a while. Keep those packs in reserve in case you lose that pheno down the road. Of course i understand entirely your desire to pop them and maybe even find a better pheno!

Can you get specific on the yield. Veg time, pot size, watts, and ounces yielded? Thanks bro i am enamored with your choice pheno!
yes that is good advice re those beans... i think i will save them for later as i have encounterd a soil problem recently!

organic soil is my medium feeding aerated compost tea and liquid sea bird guano. i first vegged the clones in 1 liter pots until they were about 15cm tall, this took about 10 days my veg room is co2 enriched to 1000ppm.

when i flipped them i planted into 20 liter black nursery bags. in my flower room i have 600w lights mounted on a light mover, this room is also co2 enriched to 1000ppm. under one light i place 8 clones in their 20 liter bags.

i harvest every month so as soon as 8 are removed i have another 8 waiting on either side of the finished clones ready to take their place, in other words i have four rows of four with the two rows in the center always under the brighter portion of the light and the new clones always going in on the periphery. this is to maximise bright light late in harvest.

i found my pheno 2 has a high degree of stretch, about 3 times the original size from veg. the plants pictured earlier all yielded between 90g and 110g per plant. so they averaged about 800g for that harvest, over the 60 day flowering cycle the yield would be approx 1600g as i harvest every 30 days.

i have been on a massive pheno hunt for many months now with many different clones in my room: GFxBB, Sweet tooth #3, and grapefruit fly to name a few, they all yielded between 50g and 70g per plant. so pheno 2 outperformed them all regarding yield.

pictured here is pheno 2 at about 40 days... in future i think i will let them run 9 weeks. hope this helps you!

Attachments

• canna1.jpg
    canna1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 11
  • canna2.jpg
    canna2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 10
  • canna3.jpg
    canna3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 13

Higherluv

Until I found ur posts, the only pics I've seen from moscas OTM line have been his. I've been on fence bout it for while, but u def bumped me over to investing in some stock. Just received OTM and OTIB.
Ut oh!! Wait!!! Ur not a personal friend of mosca r u?
Damn it dad, u raised me to not trust anyone. Now everything seems like a conspiracy. Hehehe. Mostly kidding, kinda sorta, so...no right?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Until I found ur posts, the only pics I've seen from moscas OTM line have been his. I've been on fence bout it for while, but u def bumped me over to investing in some stock. Just received OTM and OTIB.
Ut oh!! Wait!!! Ur not a personal friend of mosca r u?
Damn it dad, u raised me to not trust anyone. Now everything seems like a conspiracy. Hehehe. Mostly kidding, kinda sorta, so...no right?
lol! no i have never met the guy... if my posts appear flattering its purely cos i like the gear... i am sure you will enjoy your grow!

3gunpete

Sweet!! I'm tickled over the possibilities. And for what it's worth. I agree with hoarding some of the seeds for a while. Just don't wait to long. I have had some ssh heritage seeds from a multi gen grow family from grass city ca. For over seven years I've been torturing mysel f about when I should crack a couple. Always wanting to wait for best time, or pest problems to be solved. Anyway over the last two years theyre vitality has dropped significantly. Still everyone I get growing is seemingly better than the last in some way or another. Give thanx!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Moses thats a real nice program you got going in your room. Perpetual is a way of life, its own animal.

Have you always enriched your veg room with Co2? Whats your thoughts on Co2 in Veg?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Moses thats a real nice program you got going in your room. Perpetual is a way of life, its own animal.

Have you always enriched your veg room with Co2? Whats your thoughts on Co2 in Veg?
i am fairly new to co2 i have had it for almost a year now... veg goes crazy with co2... i would say growth rates double if not more.

K

kush kings

I apologize for the late pics but i only got dry bud shots and this is defenitely blueberry buble gum skunk for sure

Attachments

• IMG_6688.jpg
    IMG_6688.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6689.jpg
    IMG_6689.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6691.jpg
    IMG_6691.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 16
Y

Yankmychain

Well Dam Moses these dam pics will have me poppin my Indy B OT as soon as they arrive in the next couple days. I have grown the OT Urkel. And that was incredible. Very good selection of parents. Just packed on the meat with the best of em and so uniform.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My germ rate has been 100% so far
Very lovely vigorous plant that had a healthy stretch

eyes

Veteran
You pick some of these up Eyes? This thread has nearly forced my hand. Would like to know how likely Moses' keeper pheno is in a pack though...

i was telling you bout these months back.. id say moscas phenos are consistent. id just want to make sure for 125 that 10 beans are fresh and pop.

Latest posts

Latest posts