What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Time Indiana Bubblegum

moses wellfleet

Veteran
one of my OTIBG phenos

one of my OTIBG phenos

this plant has super chunky frosty nuggets.

Attachments

• IMG_3059.JPG
    IMG_3059.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3060.JPG
    IMG_3060.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 16

moses wellfleet

Veteran
++++++pheno #2++++++

++++++pheno #2++++++

after sprouting my first seed in 1989, 23 years later i have finally found my keeper... this cut is the bombshank shidizzle.... my ship finally came in.... show me LURVE!

Attachments

• IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3110.JPG
    IMG_3110.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3118.JPG
    IMG_3118.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3127.JPG
    IMG_3127.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3128.JPG
    IMG_3128.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 18
M

mosca negra

Simply Spectacular! Well done Mo!! Have you had the pleasure of smokin' her yet? Old Time Bubble Gum is Very Strong herb.

Cheers,

Mosca

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Simply Spectacular! Well done Mo!! Have you had the pleasure of smokin' her yet? Old Time Bubble Gum is Very Strong herb.

Cheers,

Mosca
thank you mosca,absolutely correct. it is already a favorite around here, i will take her to 65 days next time to see what happens.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
this plant has super chunky frosty nuggets.

Nice~

IBG is the main reason I'm working with Blue Moon Rocks crosses. That 1 in 10 IBG phenotype from the seed makes it all worth it. IBG is a great seemingly forgotten high yielding,early finishing and very potent plant that often improves other types.

Nice to see it still rockin'...'cause it always will!!!
Looking good in here.
CC1

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Nice~

IBG is the main reason I'm working with Blue Moon Rocks crosses. That 1 in 10 IBG phenotype from the seed makes it all worth it. IBG is a great seemingly forgotten high yielding,early finishing and very potent plant that often improves other types.

Nice to see it still rockin'...'cause it always will!!!
Looking good in here.
CC1
sounds interesting... did BOG use the same indiana bubblegum clone? after growing these plants i am interested in anything bubblegum.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Bog got his moms from doublegum from white label. Completely different and watered down imo. Bog refined it though and people seem to like it a lot. Indiana is 100% unadulterated original bubblegum. All the dutch versions are either outcrosses or they made their own bubblegum version from afghan stock.

Original BG is the shit never been blessed with the clone but would absolutely love to tinker with it. You guys are clearly enjoying it I am amazed once again I keep coming back to look at them. My goal is to get the cut now :D

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
What was the Bubblegum in the 90's DJ/Sagarmatha venture?...that was a good BG...and the reason I still love it. Had Bubbleberry and Bubblegum from the same purchase in 1996. Great plants.....some of the best I've ever worked.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What was the Bubblegum in the 90's DJ/Sagarmatha venture?...that was a good BG...and the reason I still love it. Had Bubbleberry and Bubblegum from the same purchase in 1996. Great plants.....some of the best I've ever worked.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I remember reading those were a legit Indiana BG cross just like Mosca is doing. Not trying to sound like a fanboy or anything just awesome to have someone putting out beans like this and reviving OTM. I can't wait till I can run these will probably be awhile though busy with my own thing currently ;\

Edit: And should have mentioned the current bubbleberry offered everyone has said is not the same and I believe he lost the original parents entirely in a raid. Much of sag's stock has gone the way of soma etc.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I remember reading those were a legit Indiana BG cross just like Mosca is doing. Not trying to sound like a fanboy or anything just awesome to have someone putting out beans like this and reviving OTM. I can't wait till I can run these will probably be awhile though busy with my own thing currently ;\

Edit: And should have mentioned the current bubbleberry offered everyone has said is not the same and I believe he lost the original parents entirely in a raid. Much of sag's stock has gone the way of soma etc.

The current Bubbleberry IS NOT the same!!!

I know one thing and that's these BG in here look pretty nice and are worthy of obtaining.

Latest posts

Latest posts