What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
shit!!! ridicolous well buddy, those pk are some pretty nice color that fo su promise so tasty!!!! im in man..can't wait for more kickass shot/nuggs!!!!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah kw it was a tasty plant for sure. i wish i had kept it but bc they were bagseeds i just kinda ran them without much expectations. it would be nice to have a purple girl on deck. i need to grab some beans.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok so. update time. these were taken at 25 days of 12/12.
plants look good for the most part, but..... something i have noticed over the past few rounds in this tent is popping up again, and pissing me off.
seems like the top foliage of the plants in the middle of the tent get this stuff going on a few weeks into flower. basically ive decided its got something to do with the lights, or reflectors maybe.

picture.php

it seems to be only top fan leaves, only under the middle light. other two lights are hortilux and both have diffusers under the bulbs. middle one is sunmaster superhps and does not have a diffuser. as you can tell the aircooled hoods are high enough off the tops of the plants. has anyone ever noticed anything like this? the hortilux bulbs were gifted to me, and i hate to buy one and support a company like that (i think its retarded to demand a minimum sale price on your products) so im going to add a diffuser to the sunmaster and see if that makes a difference. another thought was possibly the reflectors, they are yieldmaster 2 supremes, but the outer parts of the tent are fine, so im thinking bulb...

anyway, any input would really be appreciated guys and gals, this is starting to get to me.

well, heres the rest of the pics i took of the big tent, ill put up some shots of the other as soon as the lights come on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheese cola starting to look nice....

oh yeah, anyone care to venture a guess on what 3 hrs of power outage is going to do to my girls? i usually throw some lanterns in there when power goes out (only once before, for an hour) so the photoperiod dosent get thrown off, but i wasnt home and had no idea i had lost power. damn trees. thanks for stopping by people!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
aaand another thing, just chatting with my local shop, they tell me urban gardener is no longer in publication because advance nutrients got all pissy that they wouldnt advertise their products (awesome) and pulled some strings with a main supporter of UG to attempt to force them into advertising or else, (lame) and apparently UG opted to dissolve rather than pimp AN. (AMAZING!) anyone know anything about this???????

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
really impressed for the very great GREEN HEALTHY BED !!!!
the canopy filled up like crazy at same level , be happy for those clean big tent!!!....

K

Krshna

Im guessing the plants with the leaf spots are just shit leopards, they cant change their spots!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Im guessing the plants with the leaf spots are just shit leopards, they cant change their spots!

ROFL....

picking up a new bulb to see if i can head that off.

KW- thanks man i love the tents alot. im very pleased w. this round other than the shit leopards.

just pulled the trigger on rez's sour d ibl, GN C99F2, and bogbubble. wow. im still floating.

Last edited:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
picture.php

wanted to put up a progress shot of the smaller tent with blue widow clones and two chronic moms to be.

several blue widows took a long time to root. i arranged these smaller ones in the middle. chronics are in brown pots near the front.

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
all look ready for explode, healthy green as hell as usual my buddy, serious !!!!!
i like chronic , can't wait to see the baby

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
actually it will be a little while before i flower any chronic out again, those babies are for a new mom for that pheno. my current one got all lanky because of light placement. youll be just as pleased with this blue widow when she gets in full swing. big tent is about 5 weeks or so now. will update for it soon.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indeed a very clean setup...and its quite full;thats the main thing ...Tagging this :wave:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey there maj. and core, i should say the very same to the both of you. thank you for coming by! and yes it is quite full... im hoping to make the most of my space and this is the method ive arrived at for now. i fim each girl 3-4 times before the flip, add a little supercropping for the strays and try to run as much of one strain as i feel comfortable with.

heres a few pics i snapped last night. as of now i might do all cheese next run. i need to make up my mind pretty soon cause i need to have those cuts taken in a day or two.

tent - 33 days
picture.php

cheese cola 33 days
picture.php

Khaleel

Veteran
dude wtf i didn't have it subscribed :nono: lol sorry i forget nowadays you have to manually subscribe, they used to have it set up so if you posted it would subscribe for ya.. anyway here we go reading up i'll be back :D

Khaleel

Veteran

:nono: :nono: :nono: :woohoo:

are you fucking kidding me?! hahaha holy shit bro that is looking killer, you say that is all deep chunk? sorry i'll go read and try to find answer but i am on the floor, nice work you should be real proud. not sure what those weird ass spots were but how close you got em to the bulbs? heat damage is more edges and curling and stuff or wilting, not those weird ass spots.. looks like some kind of micro-deficiency, maybe your pH is a little on the alkaline side (?) idk radiant burn might be the culprit, i've heard they can get too close even if temps are low (like getting sunburned snow-skiing on a couldy day). :confused: anyway nice set up and great looking crop, i'm finally tagged for reels :lurk:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
haha. nah most of that is dinafem's cheese with a few of their blue widow on the end and a lone critical +. i just ordered the deep chunk. and ganesh and c-4. last week sour d ibl, c99 F2, and bogbubble. buddy and me went on a bean spree. cant wait till they all get here. anyway.... thanks for the props man its a good looking round minus the spots on the leaves. all the plants are in the same exact soil and have been feed nearly the same amount at the same times, and only the plants in the center of the tent look weird. i replaced the bulb, going to replace the hoods next round maybe if this dosent seem to do it. i dont think its heat really never goes above 80... who knows. they will finish out ok like they have been but it wont be 100%... soon though, so soon.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
busy trimming in your future buddy!!!
this ..this view is just awesome lol, cheese look so tasty and gonna yield crazy nice im sure, so don't worry im in close to your job..ehhh grrrr i want a big tent like nameless!!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i know i always have to beast the trimming solo just about. buddy will help me for a few hours but itll take me a couple days to knock this all out by hand. i try to keep the pace with coffee, beer, and obscure films i would never watch if i had to pay attention. ha, im dreading it this time around but this cheese isnt the worst plant to trim.... and the tent was a great investment. esp. if your a renter, it was a no brainer for me. peace guys!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
fuck yeah man lot fees waived for the first month on account of there being a low shit system in the area that could lead to catastrophic winds of shit!