in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > H3ad goes Coco

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
H3ad goes Coco Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 04:34 PM #11
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpeculiar
hell yeah man...I'm excited. Kicking everyone outta the front row and pulling up the recliner for this one.

Liking everything I'm seeing so far cept the epsom salts, I had trouble with using epsom, then again I had so many problems maybe that wasn't it at all. My gut says you'd do better with cal/mag+ from my experience, which is also N based and gives em that extra N kick MrMo was talking about.

H3AD.....I need H3AD!!!!!!
Well, I had considered the cal-mag... but with my formulation, the only elements that really needed modified were the Mg and the S... So I broke out the handy nute calculator from the cannastats site, and figured out exactly how much Magnesium Sulfate(epsom) to add...

Also with the mix I'm using, I think additional Ca would only cause me problems...

Thanks for all the great input guys... I hope to give ya's a helluva show...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Last edited by Grat3fulh3ad; 04-11-2007 at 04:35 PM..
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2007, 04:34 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Grat3ful

Our OE is flipping HUGE! ... hoping to get a full shot for ya soon!

Mo!.... heyyyyy, nice to see you...

Thanks all...
Thanks, It's always nice seeing your OE. Thanks again for posting the pictures and keeping that girl around. BOY, it's been along time for sure. Can't wait to see more. Good luck with the coco, but it sounds like you got everything under control over there. Nothing but the best for the Head family.
Take care all,
BG

Old 04-11-2007, 04:36 PM #13
brah

brah will become famous soon enough
how are these girls being fed? handwatered?
brah is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2007, 04:38 PM #14
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond repute
My chair has been placed here...Dr. Duck.

Macro Images by myself and others
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:38 PM #15
Rosy Cheeks
dancin' cheek to cheek

Rosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED145
Yup,ya cant deny the benefits of Coco.From all I have been readin on it's just plain foolish to use anything else!
I am definately makin the switch but it takes a little time,Have you guys seen the plant size in coco compared to pot size,WOW!!These cats are flowerin in less than a gal!!Huge bushes.
Agreed, coco is a fine medium. Although, plant size is all about root size, and you can't squeeze more roots into a pot full of coco than the same pot full of high quality soil.

"The time has come" the walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax
Of cabbages-and kings-
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings."

Lewis Carroll

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

looking for the Ogre

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

Overgrow!

-Anything said by Rosy Cheeks is made up by a person trying to make himself seem important on the internet. The pictures in the gallery are photoshopped fakes.
Rosy Cheeks is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM #16
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustWomen
Thanks, It's always nice seeing your OE. Thanks again for posting the pictures and keeping that girl around. BOY, it's been along time for sure. Can't wait to see more. Good luck with the coco, but it sounds like you got everything under control over there. Nothing but the best for the Head family.
Take care all,
BG
That OE cut will be around a long time to come... Killer smoke and an awesome breeding parent, what more can ya ask for...

On a side note... I also have two more new OE ladies from seed, and a killer looking male I'm gonna test cross to the ECSD cut....

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 04-11-2007, 04:42 PM #17
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosy Cheeks
Agreed, coco is a fine medium. Although, plant size is all about root size, and you can't squeeze more roots into a pot full of coco than the same pot full of high quality soil.
I have to humbly disagree on that point... Evidence seems to show larger yield per container size in coco.... Sure it is partially about rootmass size, but it is equally about how eficiently the roots can utilize the space they are filling....

Roots LOVE coco....

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:44 PM #18
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by brah
how are these girls being fed? handwatered?
Yes, handwatered from the top...

Old 04-11-2007, 04:49 PM #19
Farmer John
Lover of the Haze

Farmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of lightFarmer John is a glorious beacon of light
Damn brother and sister those look better than ever!!!! coco seems to be your thingy friends, looks grrrrreat!!!!!
I'm bound to leave the dark behind."
Townes Van Zandt
Farmer John is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2007, 04:50 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosy Cheeks
43 inches top to bottom in 34 oz. of coco. Vegg'd and now in flower in same container for over 3 months.