in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > H3ad goes Coco

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
H3ad goes Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2017, 11:51 PM #1971
Hobby.Gardener

Hobby.Gardener is on a distinguished road
I have 3 strains in veg (5w from seed), 2 are doing great but one is showing its claws, which I read somewhere is N toxicity.
How do I correct this please?
Dilute 6/9, change the ratio, or add something else?
I'm doing H3ads 6/9, hand watering the young plants every other day (because I find they become droopy if watered every day, and sweating). I use tap water Ph-ed to pH5.5
Hobby.Gardener is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 12:24 AM #1972
watts
ohms

watts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to all
try 4/6 or 5/8, depends on your lighting and environment. Also make sure you're using the appropriate size pots and your pH is good.
watts is online now Quote

Old 03-24-2017, 01:03 AM #1973
Dick Pissed

Dick Pissed will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby.Gardener View Post
I have 3 strains in veg (5w from seed), 2 are doing great but one is showing its claws, which I read somewhere is N toxicity.
How do I correct this please?
Dilute 6/9, change the ratio, or add something else?
I'm doing H3ads 6/9, hand watering the young plants every other day (because I find they become droopy if watered every day, and sweating). I use tap water Ph-ed to pH5.5

I'd keep going 6/9, PH'd at 5.8-6.0, water every day, minimal if no runoff.
Basically, just keep slugging it out. If you have good lights, proper temps (78-82 with lights on) RO around 40-50%, your plant will do fine.
Don't mess with the formula, don't add anything else.

Old 03-25-2017, 01:26 AM #1974
Hobby.Gardener

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Pissed View Post
I'd keep going 6/9, PH'd at 5.8-6.0, water every day, minimal if no runoff.
Basically, just keep slugging it out. If you have good lights, proper temps (78-82 with lights on) RO around 40-50%, your plant will do fine.
Don't mess with the formula, don't add anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by watts View Post
try 4/6 or 5/7.5, depends on your lighting and environment. Also make sure you're using the appropriate size pots and your pH is good.
Thanks guys, I'll see how I go. my temps do vary a bit more than the preferred ideal (72-86F), but there's no much help to it, and it hasn't done damage to my other plants in this nor in previous grow. Lights, humidity and pots are ok for my little needs. Thanks a lot to you guys
And of course a huge thanks to H3ad & Co for taking the time to share this formula with all of us!!!

Old 04-03-2017, 12:05 AM #1975
Hobby.Gardener

Just a feedback, after a week of watering at 6/9 and pH 6.0. My plants have stopped clawing, now all happy. Thanks guys!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:19 AM #1976
watts
ohms

watts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to all
Great to hear, HG. Have fun!
watts is online now Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 08:25 PM #1977
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really niceGastroGrower is just really nice
I've been using the 6/9 formula for a month or two now and thought I'd share some pictures of how well it works for me. Here are a few plants that have been primarily bottom fed. They're all sitting under a 100 Watt CFL. In this tent I like to run the 6/9 around 350 - 400 PPM.

And then two of the plants I have flowering right now. They're under ~300 watts and still use the same recipe.

This formula has greatly simplified my entire process and seems just as effective as any of the other nutrient lines I've tried.
GastroGrower is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:04 PM #1978
Bck2myRoots

Bck2myRoots is on a distinguished road
I also run a diluted version of the 6/9 after finding my plants were N tox at the usual ratio of 6/9per gal using my tap water with a ppm of 200?
I changed it up by going with' 50/50 distilled & tap water x2 gallon ' giving me a ppm of 115 , I then add...
1 gram epsom salt- per-2gal
2ml pk boost-per-2gal
6ml micra (hard)-per-2gal
9ml bloom-per-2gal
TOTAL ppm 500@.5
Ph always between 5.7/6.3

My plants have never been better and I actually think I might pull my biggest yield from a single plant to date?
Bck2myRoots is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:51 PM #1979
Blackroselove

Blackroselove is on a distinguished road
Anyone still using ces? On page 120....
Blackroselove is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2017, 09:14 PM #1980
lopocs.mpeg

lopocs.mpeg is on a distinguished road
Hello Head. Using your formula with tap water. And run into some problems. Could You check this thread and say help?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7947187
lopocs.mpeg is offline Quote