Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > H3ad goes Coco

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
H3ad goes Coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2007, 09:54 PM #101

I'd try to answer ya man but I don't know what EA/EN is. If they're nutes, as long as they're made for coco, I wouldn't see the problem. If they're just additives, I don't know what they are and I wouldn't know why you'd want to add em to coco. Haven't seen the need to add anything to coco yet other than A+B, Zym, 13/14, and Rhizo. Maybe everybody's just better at this than I am and they're seeing the need for something else. I'm happy with the basics so far. Easy to please and all that shit, ya know. So far, the worst I've grown is better than I ever got in the "world."

Peace

Old 04-22-2007, 04:20 AM #102
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Not really sure about the additives, Sacko... I try to keep it as simple as possible... But I'm sure someone in the coco forum could give some Idea...

Here are some More photos...
First up one of the breeder moms from my G13 project...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2007, 04:22 AM #103
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Next up the Oriental Express... Proud mother of Casey Jones...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 04-22-2007, 04:24 AM #104
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Old 04-22-2007, 04:25 AM #105
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

One more for now... ECSDv3...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:28 AM #106
REZDOG
Breeder,Reservoir Seeds

REZDOG has disabled reputation
....Reservoir switched to coco recently,and I can tell ya's,I'm Very Impressed,on Many Levels.
It kicks Pro-Mix's ass,all over the road.

Mediocrity Is Not Æn Option.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
Absolute Art In Selection.

- - Awards - -
2011:The Las Vegas 420 Cup
1st Place Overall: STRAWBERRY DIESEL

(4SD 5th Place)
2010: IC420 Grower's Cup-
Best Sativa- SuperSilverSourDieselHaze (SSSDH)

2010: IC420 Breeder's Cup- Indica,Killer Queen Redux
(A Joint Project with Dutchgrown Seeds)
2010: Good Karma Grower's Cup-
1st Place-Sour Diesel BX 1.5

2009: IC420 Growers Cup-
Best Sativa-SuperSilverSourDieselHaze (SSSDH)
2008 IC420 Breeder of the Year-
Reservoir Seeds

2007 IC Mag 420 Grower's Cup-
Best Sativa-
SOUR DIESEL IBL

2007 LGA Cup-
Strawberry Diesel-2nd PLACE

2005 IC Mag Grower's Cup-
Very Best Sativa
-SOUR DIESEL-
1st/2nd Place,Grower's Cup
3rd Place,Breeder's Cup.
REZDOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:56 AM #107
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Yes it does... coco makes growing even more fun ...

Old 04-22-2007, 07:00 AM #108

That OE is looking just Awesome. That's going to be one nice haul off of that girl. Seems to me, that your doing better every harvest. Good luck and cant wait to see more. Nice cross with the Casey Jones. Congrat's on placing with her. Well deserved.
Take care,
BG

Old 04-22-2007, 07:29 AM #109
scorpioking13

scorpioking13 is on a distinguished road
hey head do you remeber how long you vegged those for? They are looking great.
scorpioking13 is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2007, 02:45 PM #110
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

I'm wanting to think they veg'd for about 45 days or so...