What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Youtube Targeting Weed Channels

Green Squall

I was surprised to see Urban Remo's channel taken down overnight for Violations, even though its been up and running for 10 years with no strikes against Youtube's Community Guidelines

Same thing is going on with gun channels, alternative spirituality and anything conservative based.

Not cool how they've been censoring things lately. What the hell is going on?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was surprised to see Urban Remo's channel taken down overnight for Violations, even though its been up and running for 10 years with no strikes against Youtube's Community Guidelines

Same thing is going on with gun channels, alternative spirituality and anything conservative based.

Not cool how they've been censoring things lately. What the hell is going on?

political correctness gone fucking stupid...

CaptainDankness

Not all bad, YouTube does need to be taken down a peg or two.

But it might be like their thing on guns, they don't allow you to sell anything and Remo is selling Remo nutrients for marijuana which is actually illegal unlike firearms. Seems like they're fucking with everyone thanks to the SJW's.

Hopefully they will see the reason for our first amendment rights after this and stop getting butt hurt over free speech.

beta

Veteran
... and anything conservative based.

That's horse shit, there are TONS of conservative channels on Youtube. The only stuff they're pulling is violent hate speech, which I'll admit, the right has quite a bit more of.

Green Squall

That's horse shit, there are TONS of conservative channels on Youtube. The only stuff they're pulling is violent hate speech, which I'll admit, the right has quite a bit more of.

This isn't just about Youtube Channels being taken down. Lots of videos from all sorts of channels are being demonetized. Many are claiming they are getting warnings and strikes for no reason.

St. Phatty

It's an Opportunity. A business opportunity.

I bet Gypsy could run a good censorship free historical truth oriented video hosting website.

You don't need to use the Google Spy Network to handle the web analytics.

In the old days, there was a company named "Hitbox" that recorded traffic by placing a 1x1 pixel on all the websites that used the ap.

As for ads, I'm sure there's lots of people here that have beautiful things they've made (besides Cannabis buds and concentrates) that need to be advertised to be sold.

I miss the days of Geocities (no censorship) and Yahoo banner ads, 1 ad per web page.

Badfishy1

Google was literally a government intelligence project. As long as America and the world focus on the differences (the left the right, the Christians the Muslims and so forth) we will continue being run by a Zionist globalist agenda as we will never truly focus on who is bending us the fuck over on a daily basis

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I don't blame them one bit. Obviously me and YouTube are the only ones who see what's coming. Certainly no one in this thread's comments indicate different.

The government is going to beat the shit out of every one of these internet giants until it is clear that anyone who succeeds at anything on the internet is going to be subject to the government's whims. Just like anything big in this country.

First they fucked with Bill when (theoretically) he would not cooperate with them and their "back door" requests". And, now Zucker because his internet success had some real influence on their game (and, they couldn't control it). Yeah, well, that's all going to change. If it were my country, I would NEVER let anything as strong as the internet exist without (at least) me having the ability to control it. It's just too powerful. Like TV and newspapers... the internet is just too strong to let run loose.

Like I said, I'm not saying I agree with any of this but... I sure understand the need.

And, one way or another ... it's definitely coming and YouTube is simply preparing for it.

I mean... hey, I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything. ;)

Badfishy1

I don't blame them one bit. Obviously me and YouTube are the only ones who see what's coming. Certainly no one in this thread's comments indicate different.

The government is going to beat the shit out of every one of these internet giants until it is clear that anyone who succeeds at anything on the internet is going to be subject to the government's whims. Just like anything big in this country.

First they fucked with Bill when (theoretically) he would not cooperate with them and their "back door" requests". And, now Zucker because his internet success had some real influence on their game (and, they couldn't control it). Yeah, well, that's all going to change. If it were my country, I would NEVER let anything as strong as the internet exist without (at least) me having the ability to control it. It's just too powerful. Like TV and newspapers... the internet is just too strong to let run loose.

Like I said, I'm not saying I agree with any of this but... I sure understand the need.

And, one way or another ... it's definitely coming and YouTube is simply preparing for it.

I mean... hey, I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything. ;)

Zuck didn’t dooooo nuffin... are you serious with this? (Sold personal info) Then defending YouTube? What rock do you live under? Never heard of elsagate? (Allowing and not removing pedo/ sexual deviant videos aimed towards kids) Let me guess Twitter are the good guys too? (They don’t store and analyze EVERY DM sent across their platform including nudes sent by kids as young as 13 essentially becoming the biggest server of child prawn on the internet) Research before you post.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I didn't say I agreed with any of it. I didn't say Zucky did anything wrong. Or, that YouTube is right. I just said I understand.

They are next and they know it.

The Joker1

Delusional anger issues much?If you want someone to blame for your anger and unease, look in the mirror. If you think it’s something outside of your mind , you will always be delusional. But go ahead , keep blaming the Jews on the negativity you create in your mind.
Has it made you happy yet ?

Badfishy1

Delusional anger issues much?If you want someone to blame for your anger and unease, look in the mirror. If you think it’s something outside of your mind , you will always be delusional. But go ahead , keep blaming the Jews on the negativity you create in your mind.
Has it made you happy yet ?

Learn to read. If you haven’t figured out that all zionists aren’t jews and all Jews aren’t Zionist, please do yourself a favor and jog on. Only one person has brought up muh jews and that is YOU. Virtue signaling much snowflake?

The Joker1

Does this make you happy? Right now , how is anger working for you? Honest question . How much time do you devote to disturbing yourself and blaming others for it?

Latest posts

Latest posts