What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheapest pre-paid cellphone in USA????

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Does anyone know what pre-paid cellphone plan is cheapest?

I just want something for minimal use. Don't need internet and movies. I usually use phone for less than 10 minutes a year, just want one if needed, since they got rid of all payphones.

I got one from Verizon, but it is $30 for 30 days. If a plans time does not expire, would be big benefit for me.

Thanks.

Smokerman

Veteran
I’m in Ontario Canada and we get ripped off big time, I did a search and t mobile has a prepaid plan at $3 a month for 30 minutes anything over is 10 cents a minute.
I wish we could get deals like that.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I’m in Ontario Canada and we get ripped off big time, I did a search and t mobile has a prepaid plan at $3 a month for 30 minutes anything over is 10 cents a minute.
I wish we could get deals like that.

Thanks!!! That is what I am looking for. I prefer e-mail and chat for most communication.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

or walk into walmart & ask their phone guy/gal, they usually have a plan or deal to steer you to, when I used a phone last I bought a simple flip-phone & got dbl minutes, buy 60 get 120, and they had to be used in 120 days & a fresh $20 card purchased = about $5 per month.

and your remaining minutes are displayed every time you use the phone as a reminder.

ask them specifically if they have any 'Double Minute' deals.

I don't blame you for not regularly carrying/using a cell phone.