What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with seeds

cone

Hi All been a good few years since i last posted on here but trying to get my arse into gear so i started off by looking through my seed collection but run into a few troubles on the way.

I'm trying to put a list together so i know where i stand after getting my seeds out of storage & started writing what i have.

The problems started straight away with some writing not really understandable & half way through so if you would kindly take a look if you can help fill in some of the unknowns awesome.

This is about half of the collection.

Heath Robinson AK47 X BIGBUD CHEESE
Heath Robinson AK X BIBBUD
Heath Robinson PP X MISTY
Heath Robinson C4/BlackRose
Heath Robinson Double Purple Doja Auto
Heath Robinson AK47 X Original Misty
Sensi Seeds Black Domina Regular
Humboldt Train Wreck
Mr Nise Blackwidow
Gypsy Nirvana Skunk NO 1
Gypsy Mystery Mix
A.B. Normal BushyOlderGrower Bluemoonrocks
A.B. Normal Foeberry x AK Double Sour Diesel U2 F1
A.B. Normal Lemon Shark X unknown AK X Double Sour Diesel V2 F1
A.B. Normal AK47 X DOUBLE SOUR DIESEL
A.B. Normal Life Saver x AKDOUBLE SOUR DIESEL F1
A.B. Normal New York City Goo x Ortega
A.B. Normal PIND BX W Krush Grape Jelly Puke 2 packs
A.B. Normal BubbaChunkP98 BUBBA- KUSH x DEEP CHUNK
A.B. Normal Double Purple Doja x BRUSH F2
A.B. Normal FoeBerry x New York City Diesel
A.B. Normal Lemon Shark x New York City Diesel
A.B. Normal UV 1
A.B. Normal UV 2
A.B. Normal UV 3
A.B. Normal TKO Mix 07 NH/SH/BM/NYCD
A.B. Normal Kushy Haze
A.B. Normal NL5 X AK DSD F1
A.B. Normal BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2
A.B. Normal Slyder F3
A.B. Normal PURPLE WIDOW X DPD/BR
A.B. Normal Riddlars Kush
A.B. Normal Dirty Harry x Grapefruit ?
A.B. Normal ? TAKO x 3xBM ORTEA
Flying Dutch Man Pot of Gold
Flying Dutch Man Real Mc Coy
FOE20
Subcool Lemon Freeze
Subcool Space Tooth
Advanced seeds Kaya 47
Paradise Seeds Pandora
Paradise Seeds Auto Jack
Paradise Seeds Dutch Kush
Paradise Seeds Nebula Feminised
BIGBUD X SuperSkunk
Seeds Direct S.AFR DP x Skunk
Seeds Direct South African Durban Poison x Skunk
Spice Brothers AK47 F2's
DJ Shorts Bluemoonshine back crossed by me BM X BM
Hill Temple Jamaican Jam

The pictures are from A.B. Normal Collection

Attachments

• Dirty Harry.jpg
    Dirty Harry.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 7

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P(urple) Indica x W/Crush
Idk w P4 means
Grape Jelly Puke (pheno?)

That Dirty Hairy pack is simply illegible.
Whoever wrote it's was in a hurry & has sloppy handwriting to begin with. Though I'd wager it's GF x Hz (pheno illegible).

Have you attempted to find what your looking for via google?

cone

P(urple) Indica x W/Crush
Idk w P4 means
Grape Jelly Puke (pheno?)

That Dirty Hairy pack is simply illegible.
Whoever wrote it's was in a hurry & has sloppy handwriting to begin with. Though I'd wager it's GF x Hz (pheno illegible).

Have you attempted to find what your looking for via google?

P(urple) Indica x W/Crush, Why is the P separate then urple in inverted brackets? & what is the W before /Crush?

I can't find any background on the strains, Thy came from Foe20 but from searching about most of the information has gone or tucked away somewhere.

I couldn't attempt to find out anything from google like you i couldn't read the writing.
It's a hard thing to search for when there could be litterary thousands of variables in the cross & so many different strains beginning with W.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P(urple) is written that way because...
It was just a guess...
Don't take it as fact.

cone

I think Dirty Harry was originally sold by Motarebel, it's a Herijuana cross.

Goatcheese who was the original breeder of Herijuana?

I can remember reading quite a bit about vaguely i've been out of the loop for so long i bet there's another million strains crossed since then.
I wonder if there has been anymore grows of my BMXBM the search has gone down hill compared to what it used to be i can't find anything that i've tried so far.

Americangrower

Veteran
Goatcheese who was the original breeder of Herijuana?

I can remember reading quite a bit about vaguely i've been out of the loop for so long i bet there's another million strains crossed since then.
I wonder if there has been anymore grows of my BMXBM the search has gone down hill compared to what it used to be i can't find anything that i've tried so far.

I believe it was WoodHorse seeds a cross of Petrolia headstash and killer new haven

cone

I believe it was WoodHorse seeds a cross of Petrolia headstash and killer new haven

Can honestly say i have never heard of the company or the strains used to make it.

This is a new one my mate brought me 6 cuttings of some Lemon Haze supposedly from Spain it's a real leggy plant which hazes tend to be, I not into Citrus smelling/tasting strains.

The only other Haze i'm really interested in is Super Silver Haze it's really intriguing me there seems to be so many variations of it like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9...com/watch?v=Lv9LVfUP3BQ&t=138s&has_verified=1
i can't say i've ever heard or read about it being like cheese anybody got a preference for there favourite SSH?

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, that's it. Heri is an indica lieaning hybrid, but with some sativa in the effect too. Very strong and confusing-effect if you smoke too much, and it's easy to smoke too much, cause it's so strong.

Think i read somewhere "Kller New Haven" woiuld be a Mexican or mexi-hybrid

Cloneman

Veteran
Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

GoatCheese your right it was bred by Motarebel
Dirty harry > Grapefruit Backcross x Herijuana and he named it that because it smelt so strong.

I grew it in 2009/10, it absolutely stunk of funky grapefruit and gave you a slap round the head, bloody strong in all departments...

cone

well if that is from greenhouse's seeds canna cup super lemon haze then it is lemon skunk x super silver haze ..

AG

Flowering time will be in in the 11 weeks + then aye? Not my cup of tea waiting about that long i might try a couple just to see what they can do.

They are definitely some sort of haze or mostly sativa with a little fruit but mostly a really citrus smell.

From the looks of them he's not feeding them strong enough nutes or he's got some ph problems.

Attachments

• Lemon Haze 5.jpg
    Lemon Haze 5.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Lemon Haze 4.jpg
    Lemon Haze 4.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Lemon Haze 3.jpg
    Lemon Haze 3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 7
  • Lemon Haze 2.jpg
    Lemon Haze 2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Lemon Haze 1.jpg
    Lemon Haze 1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Lemon Haze 6.jpg
    Lemon Haze 6.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Lemon Haze 7.jpg
    Lemon Haze 7.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 7
  • Lemon Haze 8.jpg
    Lemon Haze 8.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 8

cone

GoatCheese your right it was bred by Motarebel
Dirty harry > Grapefruit Backcross x Herijuana and he named it that because it smelt so strong.

I grew it in 2009/10, it absolutely stunk of funky grapefruit and gave you a slap round the head, bloody strong in all departments...

CM

If they smell strong thats me popping a few, Curently got a couple of pheno's of BarnyFarms Bluecheese thats a lovely thick smell, Dos the Grapefruit come into the smell/Taste at all?