What's new

fire cookies vs triangle cookies

Kalyx

Im pulling up a chair for this one :lurk:

Some magical beans you have going on this run gil. Really excited to see the variety of phenos you get from the Fire Cookies, such an awesome cross. Then throw in those triangle cookies there is going to be some serious stink coming out of your garden.

I really need to add some of CSG cookie crosses to my collection,Diesel Dipped Cookies, Triangle Kush Cookies and East Coast Cookies. I keep going back and forth between the 3 and which I want, probably just need to get all 3.

Cant wait to see you work your magic its going to be a great show gil.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Posting up for future reference. Really wanna see what's up with those triangle kush cookies. For example if all 5 seeds are what I consider keeper status, buying a single seed would be worth it.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Thanks everyone for stopping in.
I'm sure each one will be awesome, but more is always better when looking for phenos. I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time choosing what to keep.
It will be interesting to see the difference in the 2 crosses. The GSC was the girl in the fire cookies, but it was the "male" in the triangle cookies. I'm curious if it makes a difference? Most cookies crosses I've seen come out pretty cookie dominant. I'm hoping I get a range of phenos. I wouldn't mind having a full on hybrid, but I'd also like some OG and cookie doms. This should be fun!
I probably won't update much till they go into flower. The good news is in my dwc buckets,I get to flowering pretty fast!

Bmac1

Veteran
9PH2i.gif

Looking forward to this one.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Sounds good...Ive just put a pack each of the newest CSG cookie crosses in....saving the Relentless ones for later.HH. =]-~

ElRubio

Veteran
Yo Gil!

Those babes looks promising. I´ll pull up a chair fo the show if you dont mind dude!
2j468uu.jpg

Vibes!
Hasta la vista!

Latest posts

Latest posts