What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Scrappy-doo

It says in the next post after the pictures of that Larry Dog that one of his friends made the cross but Scrappy wasn’t 100% on the lineage...!!!...

He’s pretty sure it’s a (mother) Lemon Larry or hybrid x (father) Killer Chem ...!!!...

Correct. Although I've since found out that the exact lineage is Sour Larry BX2 x Killer Chem f2. Far as I know I'm the only person who still holds this line, in the form of hermed S1 seeds from that whole electrical outage fiasco way back in the thread. Got to be like 5 yrs old now. Not even sure they're still viable, and even if they are... it very well could be herm paradise in there.

Was a great plant though. Might have to toss a few in paper towels and see if any pop.

nickman

Veteran
Correct. Although I've since found out that the exact lineage is Sour Larry BX2 x Killer Chem f2. Far as I know I'm the only person who still holds this line, in the form of hermed S1 seeds from that whole electrical outage fiasco way back in the thread. Got to be like 5 yrs old now. Not even sure they're still viable, and even if they are... it very well could be herm paradise in there.

Was a great plant though. Might have to toss a few in paper towels and see if any pop.

Yeah, that plant sure was a looker...!!!... I’m sure she smoked great too...!!!...

It’s nice to know the exact correct lineage isn’t it, just to know ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
If you get a standout in the pheno hunt running this way are you revegging?

I’ve been wanting to do what you are doing but I would hate to find something killer and something goes wrong with the reveg.

I heard a mainstream breeder does something like this but instead of leaving the plant as is they take everything off of the plant but 2 bud sites. The best pieces that are removed are clones and the “mother” is flowered.
He said this works best because you are only focusing on 2 bud sites. So it’s easier to see hermie tendencies as well as how the bud forms along with stretch and whatnot

Yeah, I guess if you were running a lot of seed plants and only really interested in the breeding aspects of it all that would be a really great way of doing things...!!!...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s nice to know the exact correct lineage isn’t it, just to know ...!!!...

NERRRRRDDDD! :laughing:

But really, how else are you supposed to know what you like to smoke. How else are you supposed to know what you want to grow.

I agree. :joint:

Scrappy - Those cookies are looking FIRE! I need to get my MAC1 mother in better shape and flipped! She looks so crusty - and that's a compliment. :joint:

dank.Frank

Scrappy-doo

They're two of my favorites to grow atm. I love all these cookie cuts and hybrids over here. Love them even more come trim time!

Here's some Blue Dream harvest pics:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scrappy-doo

First run with this Tahoe Alien. I gotta say... I'm liking the stink on her much more than the Starfighter/Cube. Rock hard buds, sour lemon candy nose. Looks to be an 8 weeker.

52 days:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

M

mrghost

First run with this Tahoe Alien. I gotta say... I'm liking the stink on her much more than the Starfighter/Cube. Rock hard buds, sour lemon candy nose. Looks to be an 8 weeker.

52 days:

Gotta love the colors. She's a real beauty.

nickman

Veteran
NERRRRRDDDD! :laughing:

But really, how else are you supposed to know what you like to smoke. How else are you supposed to know what you want to grow.

I agree. :joint:

Scrappy - Those cookies are looking FIRE! I need to get my MAC1 mother in better shape and flipped! She looks so crusty - and that's a compliment. :joint:

dank.Frank

I admit, I’m a big time weed nerd...!!!...

Like you said Frank is, I like to know what I’m smoking and growing... I also just love reading about different genetics and what not... I think I like that part just as much as growing and smoking...!!!...

@Scrappy, I just saw that someone just came out with a few different Sour Larry bx2 crosses at speakeasy...

Your BD looks great...
That Tahoe Alien is looking on point too...

Scrappy-doo

Thanks fellas :tiphat:

I've got her hanging now. Looking forward to see if she tastes as good as she smells.

Here's some Super Silver Chem 91. Pic taken a couple weeks ago. 5 males/ 6 females.

picture.php

Spread out to see the 3rd male in the back

picture.php

Common traits on several of these are the double serrations and the extra long middle blade.

picture.php

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
"LARRY DOG"

"LARRY DOG"

Mother : Elite's Sour Larry bx2 from clone

Father: Chem DD seed plant... This is the exact lineage.There were 2 phenos I kept from my original run both outstanding one I kept that was lost in a raid the other I gave to Scrappy...

Scrappy-doo

Good to see you posting George!

Here's the first post from your Larry thread that I saw you mention it.
As I said in my other thread that just mysteriously got closed.....I dusted the LL with a killer cfhem stud.....I started a 6 bean test run recently....100% germ,and very little phenotypic variation amongst the plants.....In other words they look and grow the exact same......got 5 males 2 of which I may keep.One smells just like the larry mom only stronger and one is just straight up deep skunk......
Any way here is the only female from the 1st run starting to spread her arms and show some pistils...
I expect this plant to give me a bigger yeild of some sweet larry buds

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

And a link to the thread for anyone interested in the history behind the mother to that seedline:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143888And

And the very first run of Larry Dog from seed starts on page 25:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143888&page=25

I believe the pheno I had was the #1.

Curiousity got the best of me and I decided to try and pop some of those s1's. Managed to get 4 out of 10 of them up and growing. Not the best germ rates but I have a bunch of them so if these turn out decent I might do a large batch pheno hunt.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

And a link to the thread for anyone interested in the history behind the mother to that seedline:

Curiousity got the best of me and I decided to try and pop some of those s1's. Managed to get 4 out of 10 of them up and growing. Not the best germ rates but I have a bunch of them so if these turn out decent I might do a large batch pheno hunt.
That clears it up killer chem it is
Thanks Scrappy my one post a year
Quota has now been met so it may be a while till I post again

nickman

Veteran

I hope you find something nice...!!!...

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Wait...did u say u got germination of LarryDog ?...were they from my original seed run or the accidental f2s ?

Scrappy-doo

Latest posts

Latest posts