What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minions of the Dark

qaxx

Seed availability?

Seed availability?

Is Sanctuary's gear available online somewhere? I grew out the Nocturnal and loved it. Would love to grow it again.

caddis

677 pages... yowza
A little late to the party but here goes a batch of genghis kron... jihad x kosher kush.

Attachments

• 20180106_095426.jpg
    20180106_095426.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 49

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's everyone doing? I haven't been on in a while. Is it safe around here? Not sure what hatch mentioned about what was going on around here. Been missing my SG1 gear. Kraken was one of my favorites. Man do I miss her.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@sanctuary_gardens on instagram.
App is free, easy to use, and 1000X the action of outdated forums

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gobsmack, Gnookies, Goblin Queen, Goblin Girl BX, Goblin God, Hellion, Khalisi, Minion City Diesel, Nocturnal, Gobzilla.
All available via Hella dank seed co.
@hella_dank_seed_co on IG

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Long time no see on here SG1 :tiphat:

Actually just posted a few minutes ago in the fishstick thread that some of your Sacari f1s were getting soaked tomorrow....what is your take on these? Have many been run?

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long time no see on here SG1 :tiphat:

Actually just posted a few minutes ago in the fishstick thread that some of your Sacari f1s were getting soaked tomorrow....what is your take on these? Have many been run?

Sacari F- 1's are most likely toast by now. But we're very big and tasty, and just got F-2s ready for market.
I have a large nursery in Massachusetts that is doing a 250 seed run. 140 females in flower and am hearing they are budding heavier than anything else that is being run.

zamzia

Veteran
Gobsmack, Gnookies, Goblin Queen, Goblin Girl BX, Goblin God, Hellion, Khalisi, Minion City Diesel, Nocturnal, Gobzilla.
All available via Hella dank seed co.
@hella_dank_seed_co on IG

Good to see you post up here SG1. Will you provide any updates to current strains here on IC?

All the best bro
zam