What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know your'e old when....

EsterEssence

Veteran
When at night coming back from one of many times taking a leak,you trip on the two stairs fall on your side on the carpet and it hurts for days... At least i could get up...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when it takes you 4 days to pot up 50 ten litr pots with all mix lol,,s2:tiphat:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:laughing:you know you are old when...

you show up an hour late for work because you forgot to change the clock forward. lol
(or maybe that was just a stoner wobble. lol)

when you start to think of the memorable moments of your life, as good stories to tell at the retirement home.

when you start thinking about getting into your pyjama's at 10pm on a Friday or Saturday night, instead of getting all dressed up and going out dancing.

when you laugh so hard at a thread on 'those internets' that you make a little pp in your pants!
:biggrin:

thanks, i just had a bad day at work and needed to see this today!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
when you played with this in your childhood
51ucDGtDbfL.jpg

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
When, as a kid, you played with an all metal version of...
erectorsetmovie.jpg

And with an all wood...
2ec5d043ed9727abab7f430a937ee28f.jpg

But not with--
220px-Lego_Color_Bricks.jpg

And you rode this to elementary school...
schwinn-stingray.jpg

Yes there was a time in America when kids could play late at night without parental supervision...and you walked/rode your bike home from school; there were no parade of cars with parents picking kids after school. Hell...bicycle helmets were not even invented when I was a kid....you rode with your hair "blowing in the wind".

EsterEssence

Veteran
I had the erector set, the lincoln logs, sting ray, and my kids played with legos. I guess I am an old fart...

nukklehead

Woooh yeah.. the evil knievel.. came with a ramp and a wooden rail resembling a pole vault setup. a hook would attach to the motorcycle and you attempted to "ring" the motorcycle around the wooden rail off the ramp.. Never could do it..

Havent seen the Whirly bird chopper. Controlled with a stiff coat hanger.. broke many a one jumping rope..

How bout a light bright peg/bulb up your foot?

Love the banana seat bike..had a clunker used one that had a shock abosorber in the frame..
that did nothing... :)

N

noyd666

my naps are my sleep, certainly is great to wake up for first cup o coffee at last nap.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
you know you are old when----
you can remember leaving your bike unlocked at school overnight,
and when you went back to pick it up...
it was STILL there!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh, yes, the proverbial key necklace to your bike lock! Been there, done that...way back when.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Silly putty, squashing them on the Sunday newspaper comics and having ink cartoons transfer onto the putty. What other use for Silly putty? Roll into a ball and bounce it...usually lopsided.