What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- Get Mo's Grow Log -

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I decided to do a log of my lil indo grow, jus kinda for myself to keep track uh my shtuff ya dig.

Runnin one 1000 in a 4X8 Secret Jarden, air cooled. Using canna cocoa and canna nutes plus some extra stuff top feeding with a drip system, recirculating.

Bout at week 7 right now, heres what Im workin with...

chem valley kush from cali connect, got 4 phenos going, here go two keepers (maybe).
picture.php

picture.php

Next Ko kush, smells dope, but not yielding right:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Next is the free kush from S@nnies. this shit was dope, too bad it hermied toward the end:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and finally the pakistani chitral kush, which yields hella week but looks good and smells great.

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This runs almost done, n i figured I wanna try somethin new, also find somethin good for outdoor.... So I dumped out one of my seed jars...
picture.php

and picked these four kinda rare seeds that I felt would be interesting to grow:
picture.php

3 sweet tang X bubba kush
2 Pineapple F2s
2 Chemd X True Blueberry
5 Jack F6 X Double Strawberry Diesel

Im not tryna hunt through a hunded phenos cuz I already got a lot of good shit going, but hopefully I can find one or two keepers out of these beans. We will see!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut it do my fokals? Everybody welcome ta kick on back n watch dee show!

All the seeds germed. I put um in water till they crack then put um in paper towels between plates till they sprout...
picture.php

then burry um wit the heads stickin out the dirt, usen fox farm ocean forest. when I transplant to cocoa no problemo havin a lil bit a dirt mixed in long as the rez is airated.
picture.php

Heres the flower room, got two PCK and one deep chunk X rks thats only bout 2 weeks in, the rest is at 8 weeks.
picture.php

Just gotta special lil cut to add to the collection too, GS Cookies:
picture.php

Heres the last of the ******s gear in the tent, either a free kush or a ko kush f3 or f4, cant remember cuz I mixed the seeds and just labeled um all herijuana bubba cross.
picture.php

On a side note I just tried a smokin device called a trippy stick or tricky stick, it was a vapor pen, and that shit was cool, ima try n get one soon...
Ill be back with some 8 week shots of the PCK and chem valley kushes later tonight. till then SMOKE OUT

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hei bro some special garden you got there, interesting project..ill be watching this one!!
ps: im curious about pakistani citral kush...look so dank!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
wut up bah? this pck smells like dank peaches, and looks like fire, but doesnt yield for shit.
picture.php

here go the chem valley kushes at 8 weeks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ill be pullin the pakistanis in 3 days, and the CVKs will begin they flush. Just popped 10 Fire OG X Tahoe OG and 5 cali connect mix pack seeds that was gifted to me from one uh the homies. Ill have some updated pics on sunday. peaceout!

Ickis

Veteran
Your stuff is looking great Get Mo. I agree too that the free kush looks very nice.

Even in a ball of leaves, in a box and surrounded by paper I think that GSC cut you got is the real deal. Congrats on the score.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ickis- good lookin out, Im pretty damn sure its the one, very reliable source....
On wit the show!
day short uh 9 weeks:
chem valley kushes lookin real dope like....
Sweet cheeze kush pheno, looks like one of the first that will be done;
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dope as SFV Sugar pinesol pheno;
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts