What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Cloneman

Veteran
Legend has it that a mild mannered gardener was working in his potting shed when he inadvertently cut himself introducing formulex, clonex and some nasties in to his blood stream, causing him to come out of the shed door as................. Cloneman

Sorry thats a load of old tosh, i thought it was time to do a continuing grow log thread, where peeps can come in and say hello.

At the moment i am mostly growing....

AK47
Cheese
Chronic
Critical Mass
Diva G
Hey Zeus
Mango Haze
N/Light
Salmon creek big bud x Pine tar kush
SSHaze
Sugarloaf
White Widow

Here are 3 pics of the Hey Zeus runt? then 2 of SSHaze that i axed last week, next week its the NFT's turn.

Hello and happy growing to all
C

Ps. Please dont ask for clones as i share a hell of a lot already......cheers.

Cloneman

Veteran
jumblyjoe, TheGreenBastard thanks.

LEGI0N the cheese is not the holy grail and not the strongest out there, but its got a nice rush followed by a nice stone. The thing is you want to smoke and more of it because of the taste/effect.
Taste > lovely give me more.
Effect > Some times i smoke it and i NEED to smoke some more like a class A craveing.................like drugs maaaan.
Will post a pic soon.

Reactions: ost

LEGI0N

That's cool, I don't want to be put in a coma everytime I light up. :D It's a long flower isn't it? Like 9-10 weeks?

Cloneman

Veteran
LEGI0N said:
That's cool, I don't want to be put in a coma everytime I light up. :D It's a long flower isn't it? Like 9-10 weeks?
Good luck on your quest, sounds like it will def suit you she goes 60 – 70 days depending on the grow situation and personal preference, packs the weight on in the last few weeks.

Veda Beta said:
Nice to see cloneman, got the SSH X PTK up next once I am done with these chimeras :D

-V.B
Great stuff

HighOnTheChronic........so will i be soon :joint:

Today i cut Critical Mass, Sugarloaf and Chronic.
Here's 2 Sugarloaf pics and 3 Chronic.......looks nasty

Last edited:

zedhead3

Aha, Cloneman.. So here's where you've been hiding out..!
As always a great selection of genetics growing, I see you have some favourites in there. :canabis:
I'm also flowering out MangoHaze, DivaG and Cheese to pollinate with my O'Haze, made a few other Haze crosses already.

How's your 16wks O'Haze to smoke..? :smoker:

:ying:
Zed

Last edited:

LEGI0N

Cloneman said:
Good luck on your quest, sounds like it will def suit you she goes 60 – 70 days depending on the grow situation and personal preference, packs the weight on in the last few weeks.

Yeah, I'm seeing that with some Shark Shock I'm growing right now. Three more days. :woohoo:

Cloneman

Veteran
Hi sMack-CFS! and Zed will reply tomorrow.

Here's todays installment, been chopping NL and scbb x ptk ( 2 pics )

B

BeAn

Hey man...nice pics...

Hey man...nice pics...

..Its good to see a fellow UK grower doing so well. Myself and everyone i know absolutely loves the Cheese..a prime example of British weed, thanks for keeping the genetics alive.

Ive got this thread bookmarked... :joint:

B

bonecarver_OG

amazing plants u get there in the UK sun - i remember the south being warm and all but never thought buds would get that nice there in winter! :D respect :D

cheese is an interesting skunk pheno - i got some beans of trainwreck x cheese - gonna be intersting to pop them some day :D

btw - the intro line is funny ;)

peace all

Cloneman

Veteran
Been very busy chopping, then stripping down my old NFT system and installing a new one..........my backs killing me.

Here's 3 of the cheese

2 of the Diva G

Also have got some Crit Mass plus Sour Deisel IBL seedlings at 4 weeks, hopefully get a good SD male for a project in the future.

sMack-CFS!, Zed, BeAn and bone hi will reply when i am finished.

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - just thought id say i had a small spliff to try of the PTK/SCBB x PTK - really nice smoke :D - i like it a lot :D so darn sweet! :D

peace

Cloneman

Veteran
*********** that's the noise of shit hitting the fan.

I think it's time for me to go back to the potting shed untill this storm blows over.
Goodbye.

Ps. i might pop back at some stage.

Cloneman

Veteran
I,m back

I,m back

Ps. i might pop back at some stage.

Well here i am, 4 years to the day.....!! I stopped growing for 9 months due to ******* *****, cut everything back to 3 strains ( KarmaTrain, SSHaze and Dirty Harry ) which a friend looked after. So i am raring to go now. Am doing new seeds plus being given new stuff.

Been very busy chopping, then stripping down my old NFT system and installing a new one..........my backs killing me.

I got sick of the 4 NFTs, so i decided to convert them to a Wilma system (x4) which is much bigger, not so cramped as the Wilma. Bought the pots, pumps, drippers, clay pellets, tubing + connectors + fittings and put it all together, it was much cheaper aswell. I have got a round of Karmatrain 3 weeks in to flowering, they look the business, very green and healthy, looks like there will be some serious colas on them.....I am well chuffed :)

Cheers
C

B

bonecarver_OG

awesome! great to have you back mate!

bring on the pics :D

your SSH/PTK is still rocking the boat here, and its getting continued in various ways :D

peace!