What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:dance013: hello all! :tiphat: here are some photos of my 2000w organic grow tent. I use "Down to Earth" pro organic mix for soil, which contains benefical bacteria , and mycorizhael fungi, also contains, diatomite, earthworm compost, perlite, coarse spaghnum peat moss, and coconut coir fiber. As for feeding, in veg i go water, water, feed, with DTE' s all purpose fertilizer. Once into flowering i will feed them veg formula, and added liquid compost for the first 2weeks of flower to get them through the stretch phase. Once into flowerin g i go one feeding with roots organics "Trinity" which is complex carbs to feed the "Micro heard" and use guano/kelp/earthwormcasting extract, with some other goodies in there.

So i grow multiple strains wich meens i always have different plants to feed at different times, can get kinda crazy at times, but i enjoy the diversity and so do my patients.I give my medical herb to my patients for FREE! In OR it is illegal to sell medicinal MJ, so i give 3 different patients 2oz's a month of all different varieties for free. This is the cost of growing legally in OR, but who gives a fuck?! Nothing is more gratifying then giving away medicine and seeing your patients prosper and not suffer under the iron fist of pharmaceutical companies! Peace all and feel free to post your lovely organic photos of your ladies! Stagger

EDIT: My new room is 4000W's HPS ;) Much love friends!

Last edited:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Forgot to mention the strains i'm currently growing. I have Diesel Wreck, Super Lemon Haze, Kryptonite, grape, Durban Poison, Blue Widow, Sweet and Sour Diesel, Purple Diese x Lambsbreath, casey Jones, and trainwreck x silver haze. heres more of my photo's of organic medicine. enjoi

Dudesome

Veteran
ok first of... wtf ur post is unreadable... I would even prefer a wall of text instead +.+

as for them bud-shots - Respect man, what an accomplishment!

as for the secrets that you don't share - I would say reputation is more valuable than ur secret, so if you really have something innovational overthere going, you seriously should consider sharing, cause it might be something new and good and who knows you might be the next Lucas.

good luck, bro

StonedCrow

What I'm saying, your pics look good, but they don't look "not telling secrets good". From the pics, it looks like you might have a possible Molybdenum deficiency. I guess I still don't understand the 'secret' part of your post.......SC

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like the pics a lot. The medical scene here in Cali. is a bit of a scam, glad to hear you guys are not following it. A med grower should get his costs of growing reimbursed at the least tho.

Your knowledge is certainly yours to keep, however it seems strange you give away top shelf weed and keep growing secrets. I would think some of the growers get paid at least something under the table by patients. Indoor grows cost money.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Molybdenum def? are you kidding me? ever hear of flushing? i use"Mineral Matrix" every other week, no micro def's here sir. As for my secret you are all being quite silly about? Ever heard of "Compost TEa"? Feed that shit everytime, feed your beneficial micro herd, with that and the complex carbs. Gives you lot's of room to feed and pretty much do and add whatever you want to the plants. As for my yields, i usually get 21/4lb's or depending on what i'm growing i'll get almost 3lb's from 2000w's. Thanks for the comments and always welcome the criticism! most people do because they dont have their shit together...

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I mean... come on... all the best brewers and distilleries have their secrets for the best shit. You think they go giving those "secrets" away? Not for the most part, but since this is for learning and gaining knowledge my brain is yours to pick

Dudesome

Veteran
terribly awesome looking plants man. and don't get offended too easly :)

have ur secrets be urs, just remember that reputation costs more than the biggest secret in the world.

when ur rep is high - you have something to teach.
when you teach the subject - you master it.
once mastered - your skills become legendary - that is the gold. not your secrets.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a beer recipe is a bit different than a growing method. a beer can be mass produced and sold local to you and screw you with your own shit. a growing method cant do that.

is that your ACT brewer in the last pic?

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
a beer recipe is a bit different than a growing method. a beer can be mass produced and sold local to you and screw you with your own shit. a growing method cant do that.

is that your ACT brewer in the last pic?
What do you mean screw you with your own shit? lol a bit stoned here